The 2023 UPSC CDS 1 results has been made available at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can access a direct link that is posted on this website to get the UPSC CDS 1 2023 result pdf. The CDS 1 2023 result date states that the outcome is anticipated has been announced on 04th May 2023. Exam CDS 1 2023 was held on April 16, 2023. The UPSC CDS result 2023 includes the names and roll numbers of successful applicants.
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023
The UPSC CDS (Combined Defense Services) 1 Exam is a highly competitive exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year to select candidates for admission into the Officers’ Training Academy, Air Force Academy, Naval Academy, and Military Academy of India. Additionally, the Commission published the UPSC CDS 1 cut off 2023 online.
The UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 has been declared in two stages – a written exam and an interview. Only those who do well on the written test will be approached for an interview. Performance in both the written test and the interview will be taken into consideration when choosing the final group of candidates. The UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 is declared on the official website of UPSC.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||CDS (I) Exam 2023|
|CDS Written Exam 2023||Apr 16, 2023|
|UPSC CDS Result 2023||04th May 2023 (Announced)|
|UPSC CDS Result Link||Check Here (Available)|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview- Medical Examination|
CDS 1 Result 2023 PDF Link
Once the CDS Result 2023 is made public, the direct link to download the CDS 1 2023 Result PDF for written examination will be updated. The applicants who took the CDS-I written test should expect to get their CDS results on May 04th, 2023. Results for CDS 1 will be released in PDF format.
The result will be announced and published on the official website of UPSC, and candidates can download the result PDF from there. Once the result is declared, candidates can check the official website of UPSC for the PDF link and other important updates.
How To Check CDS Result in 2023?
To check the CDS 1 Result 2023, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit www.upsc.gov.in to access the UPSC website.
- Find and select the “Examination” tab.
- Select the “Active Examinations” option.
- Look for the option that reads “CDS 1 Result 2023” and click on it.
- In a new tab, the output PDF will open.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number to search for your result.
- If your roll number is present in the PDF, it means you have qualified for the written exam.
- If you have qualified for the written exam, check the dates and timings for the SSB interview round.
Details Mentioned in upsc.gov.in Result 2023
Here are the details mentioned on the UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023:
- The outcome will be offered in PDF format.
- The result will contain the roll numbers of all the candidates who have qualified for the written exam.
- The PDF will also mention the dates and timings for the SSB interview round.
- Candidates can search for their roll number using the Ctrl+F function.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in both the written exam and interview rounds.
- The result PDF will be available on the official website of UPSC.
UPSC Defence Services Cut-Off Marks 2023
The UPSC Defence Services Cut-Off Marks 2023 will be released along with the result. Candidates must get at least the cut-off marks in order to advance to the next selection stage.
The number of openings, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of applicants all contribute to the determination of the cut-off marks. Candidates who score above the cut-off marks will be called for the SSB interview round.
UPSC CDS 1 Final Result 2023 merit list
The UPSC CDS 1 Final Result 2023 Merit List will be released after the completion of the SSB interview round. Based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the SSB interview, the final merit list will be created.
Candidates who clear the SSB interview round will be ranked based on their combined score in the written exam and interview. The final merit list will contain the names of candidates who have been selected for admission into the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy.
What After CDS Result 2023?
Here are the points for what happens after the CDS 1 Result 2023:
- Candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be called for the SSB interview round.
- The SSB interview is a five-day process that includes psychological tests, group discussions, personal interviews, and physical tests.
- Candidates who clear the SSB interview round will be eligible for admission into the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy.
- Candidates are assessed on various parameters such as leadership qualities, communication skills, problem-solving ability, and physical fitness during the SSB interview round.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on their overall performance in both the written exam and interview rounds.
- After the final selection, candidates will be allotted their respective posts based on their rank and preference.
- Candidates will undergo rigorous training for a period of one to two years, depending on the academy they have been selected for.
- The training will be both physical and academic, and candidates will be groomed to become officers in the Indian Armed Forces.
- After the completion of the training, candidates will be commissioned as officers and will serve the nation with pride and honor.