The UP Scholarship Status has been activated by the officials. Students can check on the official UP Scholarship website, scholarship.up.gov.in 2022–23, to see if they have received or been reimbursed for their money. You can track your application online with its specific web system whether you are a new applicant or renewing one.
UP Scholarship Status
The UP Scholarship Status was made public in February 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department’s Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System. You can monitor the status of your Uttar Pradesh scholarship for the class of 2022, including new applications and renewals, on the official website, scholarship.up.gov.in. Many Candidates have completed the UP Scholarship 2023 Registration and are making use of the program’s advantages.
The Department would repay the students for any fees or tuition they have already paid under this scheme. You must complete the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2023 if you also wish to be qualified for these advantages in order for fees to be credited to your bank account. After completing the online registration, you may all log in to the PFMS Portal’s official website to see the status of your application.
Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme
Indira Awaas Yojana
|Scholarship Name||UP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Started by||UP Government|
|Purpose||Fees Reimbursement for Students|
|UP Scholarship Status||Available|
|UP Scholarship dates|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship dates||23 July 2022 to 12 October 2022|
|Post Matric Scholarship date||20 July 2022 to 25 October 2022|
|UP Scholarship Status PDF||https://scholarship.up.nic.in/LoginStudentPreFresh.aspx|
|UP Scholarship Payment Status||https://scholarship.up.nic.in/LoginStudentPreFresh.aspx|
With the aid of their registration number and date of birth-specific information, interested students can use this page to verify and obtain their UP Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship 2023 Status.
UP Scholarship program 2023
A government program called UP Scholarship is available to students in grades 9 through 12 as well as those pursuing diplomas, undergrad degrees, and postgraduate degrees. They are eligible for UP Scholarship 2022–2023 benefits. Every year in the months of July and August, the Uttar Pradesh government invites applications for the UP Scholarship.
UP Scholarship Eligibility 2023
Before submitting an online application for the UP Scholarship 2023 candidates must determine their eligibility. The applicant must be,
- a residence in Uttar Pradesh.
- in a school, college, institute, or university.
- Passed the class 8 exam and enrolled in the ninth grade for pre-matriculation.
- Passed the class 9 exam and enrolled in the tenth grade for pre-matriculation.
- Passed the Class 10 exam and enrolled in the eleventh-grade post-matriculation.
- Following high school, I passed the class 11 exam and enrolled in the 12th grade.
- Dashmottar – Enrolled in any undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or diploma program.
UP Scholarship Login and Application Process 2023
The steps for new users and students who want to renew their scholarships are as follows:
- On the dashboard, select New Registration under the Student area on the website scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Complete every required field on the webpage as directed.
- Submit and print the registration slip.
- If this is your first time logging in, choose Fresh Login under Student. Select the Renewal Login option if you want to renew your application. Make use of your login information. Choose the scholarship category for which you want to apply.
- Before completing the form, please be sure to read the necessary instructions.
- Select “Proceed”.
- You will be directed to the user dashboard, where you must complete the application form. Fill out all of the information requested on your scholarship application form.
- Select Submit.
- You will be prompted to upload your documents through the portal at the conclusion of the application.
- All supporting documentation should be uploaded. Your application will be denied if your documents are not in the appropriate format. The government will deem a student ineligible if they fail to present their documentation in the required form.
- After selecting Submit Application, print the form.
- Send the printed form and any other supporting documentation to your chosen school or institution. This is the last step in the application process for the scholarship program the UP government announced.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Status Check
The UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 requires a few documents in JPG or PDF format, which you must all upload. Make sure all of your documentation is current in order to finish the registration procedure.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Signature in PDF.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Institute Details.
- Student ID.
- Marksheet of Previous Class.
- Income Proof.
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2023 online scholarship.up.nic.in?
On the board’s official website, applicants can check the status of their applications and payments for the UP Scholarship for 2023. The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) makes it possible to examine the status of applications for the UP Scholarship 2023. Candidates can use the steps below to check the status of their scholarship.
Step 1: First and foremost, go to the UP Scholarship 2023 official website at scholarship.up.nic.in.
Step 2: There should be a tab labeled “Status” on the website’s home page’s top menu bar. Simply click on it.
Step 3: You should be directed to a new page where you must enter your registration number and date of birth. Enter the requested information carefully and click the proceed button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Your UP Scholarship Online Status 2023 should now be displayed on the screen. It is recommended that you print the document by clicking on the print button on the page and selecting the desired printer from the list..
Thus the Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal also enables users to track the progress of their applications. While existing users can track their prior year’s application through the “Status” section, new applicants can simply log in to their dashboards to see the UP Scholarship Status of their current applications.