Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notice for eligible candidates on ssc.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply online from 26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023 for SSC JE Recruitment exam using the online Portal.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting candidates for the JE posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment exam from 26 July 2023 to 16 August. Applicants can apply online through the SSC JE Portal. Exams will be held in CBT mode on the scheduled date at various locations.
- SSC CPO Notification 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- BD SSC Result 2023
- Tap to Check Portal Updates
Applicants must submit their online applications for the SSC JE recruitment 2023. The Staff Selection Commission holds the SSC Junior Engineer Exam to hire Junior Engineers from the three basic engineering branches civil engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering into several Central Government departments, such as CPWD, MES, BRO, NTRO, and others.
ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment||SSC JE Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Application Start Date||26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023|
|Application Correction Date||17 August 2023 to 18 August 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Age Limit||30 and 32 (civil and electronics)|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
On its official website, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the SSC JE Notification 2023 for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023. This key documentation contains all the pertinent facts about the hiring process, such as deadlines, job descriptions, application requirements, costs, educational requirements, age restrictions, selection criteria, remuneration, and more.
Before submitting an online application, prospective applicants are urged to read the entire SSC JE Notification PDF. This stage will guarantee a thorough awareness of every facet of the hiring process.
SSC JE Recruitment Exam 2023
There are Tier I and Tier II tests in the SSC JE Exam 2023. These two phases will both be computer-based exams with objective-style questions. For engineering candidates looking to launch their bright future in government-related employment, SSC JE 2023 is a fantastic chance.
This page compiles all the information about SSC JE 2023, including the notice, crucial dates, application process, requirements for education, age restrictions, and selection criteria. To become familiar with the recruiting facts, candidates studying for the SSC JE Exam 2023 must be aware of all the essential aspects of the exam.
ssc.nic.in JE 2023 Online Application
Applicants who wish to apply for the SSC JE Exam 2023 can do so by following the instructions below.
- Open the official website portal ssc.nic.in.
- Before moving on to the online “Registration Form” and “SSC JE Application Form,” the interested applicant must review the Notice of Examination published by SSC referenced in the notice.
- After that choose “Register Now” from the Login menu of SSC portal.
- Enter your Mobile number or email address that needs an OTP to verify SSC JE Application.
- As ID confirmation evidence, update the Aadhaar number or Aadhaar Enrolment number on SSC portal.
- Complete the procedure and submit documents to confirm your SSC JE application process.
SSC JE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who want to apply for the SSC JE Exam in 2023 must be aware of the requirements for eligibility, including educational conditions, age restrictions, nationalities, etc.
- Age must be 30 and 32 for the post of JE (civil and E).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or Domicile.
- According to the SSC JE 2023 Notification, several jobs have various age restrictions. Before applying for the SSC JE 2023 Exam, applicants must confirm that they are under the age restriction and reserve category will have a relaxation of 5 years (SC/ST), 3 year (OBC).
ssc.nic.in JE 2023 Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) disclosed the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) selection procedure through its official notice. Three stages make up the SSC JE 2023 Selection process:
SSC JE 2023 Document Verification
SSC JE 2023 Paper 1 Exam SSC JE 2023 Paper 2 Exam
In order to pass the SSC JE 2023, candidates must pass each of the three stages. Online testing is available for SSC JE Papers 1 and 2. Furthermore, SSC JE Papers 1 and 2 have a negative grading.
SSC JE 2023 Exam Pattern
Those who will successfully submit their applications online through the website portal can appear in the examination which will be in CBT mode and expected to be in the month of October. Exams will be for applied JE posts and there will be 2 papers. The second paper for the SSC JE 2023 exam will include 100 questions and 300 total marks. Paper 2 of the SSC JE 2023 test has a negative grading of 1/3. Click here to visit homepage