Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification on 9 May for 1600 LCD/Junior Assistant/DEO vacancies. The application process started on 9 May 2023 and will end on 8 June 2023. Interested candidates can apply through the official website portal of ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification
SSC CHSL 2023 notification is out by Staff Selection Board on the official website portal of ssc.nic.in. According to the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification, there will be 1600 posts of LCD/Junior Assistant/ DEO/DEO Grade A. Exam will be a computer-based test for eligible candidates who will fill out the application forms within the deadline with valid documents. There will be 15 language options for the candidates, including Hindi and English. The CHSL exam 2023 will take place in Aug 2023.
|Notification||SSC CHSL 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL,10+2)|
|Posts||LCD/Junior Assistant/ DEO, DEO Grade A|
|Notification Release Date||9 May 2023|
|Application Start Date||9 May 2023|
|Application End Date||8 June 2023|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||2nd Aug to 22 Aug 2023|
|Exam Language||15 Languages|
How to Apply SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Online?
SSC CHSL 2023 application process has been started, and candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online to the exam. We list some crucial steps to apply online to through ssc.nic.in.
- Visit the SSC’s official website at @ssc.nic.in.
- If you are already registered, log in using those credentials on the right side of the SSC homepage. If not, register first, when you will receive a Unique ID and Password.
- Click the apply button to log in and complete the SSC CHSL 2023 application.
- Enter your information, attach a photo, and sign your name.
- Pay the SSC CHSL application fee (is applicable) and then submit.
- Take a Printout of the SSC CHSL 2023 application form for future reference.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2023
Only SBI should be used to pay application fees through challans, SBI Net Banking, or credit/debit cards from other banks. The online software will produce the Challan form. Applicants have to pay a non-refundable ssc.nic.in application fee according to the categories. There is no application charge for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Females; however, there is a 100 INR general/OBC application fee.
ssc.nic.in Vacancy 2023
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023: 1600 open positions have been announced for various positions to be filled in 2023. According to the official announcement, the precise number of openings will be decided later. SSC fills hundreds of positions in government departments each year. The commission will use the SSC CHSL Recruitment Drive 2023 to fill positions for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. The table contains information about the openings from the previous year, which candidates can see.
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility
All aspirants who have their sights set on the SSC CHSL 2023 exam must adhere to all the eligibility necessities set by the SSC Commission. Before applying, candidates are urged to review the criteria for education, age, physical standards, and other factors to ensure they are qualified for the position(s). All aspirants for SSC CHSL 2023 must adhere to all eligibility requirements established by the Commission.
Education (as of January 4, 2023)
Different educational requirements apply depending on the position an applicant is looking for. The following are the SSC CHSL 2023 educational requirements for the position that was applied for:
- A passing certificate from a recognized board or university in class 12 is a fundamental need.
- (B) Candidates must have studied math and science as their two primary subjects in Class 12 to be considered for the position of DEO at the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG).
The age criteria for SSC CHSL 2023 application is 18-27 years, while there is a relaxation for the reserved category.
|PwBD||13 years(unreserved), 15 year(reserved)|
ssc.nic.in 2023 Selection Process
- The outcome of the two tiers is the basis for the SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Process.
- Applicants must first qualify for the previous tier to appear in the next tier.
- Shortlisting candidates based on how they performed throughout the first two tiers results in creating the final selection list.
- The applicants will be contacted for Document Verification after passing all three stages.
- Candidates will be assigned to the different divisions for Lower Divisional Clerks, Data Entry Operators, Court Clerks, and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants according to their qualifications and preferred position.
PayScale of SSC CHSL 2023
SSC CHSL, or Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level, is a test that applicants who want to work for the government take very seriously. Along with employment stability and advancement possibilities, the SSC CHSL also provides a respectable compensation package. Pay Bands 1 and 2 are included in the SSC CHSL compensation system and several additional benefits and allowances.
It is essential to remember that promotions, experience, and other factors all affect how much money SSC CHSL personnel make. Employees of SSC CHSL are also eligible for many additional benefits, such as the home rent allowance (HRA), travel allowance (TA), and dearness allowance (DA), which greatly raises their entire compensation package. Tap here for more Rajneetug.
1 thought on “SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF, Salary, Eligibility, Apply Link”
Earn From Google Map गूगल मैप के जरिए कमाएं लाखों, जानें कैसे करें शुरुआत ?