On the official website at www.ssc.nic.in, the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 will be made available expected in the Fourth week of July 2023. The SSC CHSL Hall Tickets must be downloaded from the official website for which the candidate completed an application if you are one of the 1600 applicants for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam. The region-specific websites that will be provided will allow applicants to get their Admit Card 2023. According to the SSC Calendar 2023, the exam schedule for SSC CHSL Tier 1 2023 will be from August 02 to August 22, 2023.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination is a highly anticipated event for aspirants seeking government jobs in India. As the SSC CHSL examination date approaches, candidates eagerly await the release of the admit card, which serves as a crucial document for entry into the examination hall. The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document that serves as proof of a candidate’s eligibility to appear in the examination. Name, roll number, exam location, date, and time of the test are all included. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
|Organising Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||CHSL (10+2)|
|SSC CHSL Application Status 2023||14th July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023||4th week of July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023||2nd to 22nd August 2023|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
To download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023, candidates need to visit the official SSC website and navigate to the admit card section. They will be required to provide essential information such as their registration number, date of birth, and other relevant details. After entering the required information, candidates can submit the form, and their admit card will be displayed on the screen.
ssc.nic.in 2023 CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket Download Link
The CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket is an important document issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination. It serves as an entry pass for candidates appearing in the CHSL exam. For downloading the SSC CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket/Admit Card for the year 2023, candidates can visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in. The hall ticket contains essential information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center details, date, and time of the examination. It is necessary to carry the CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket to the exam center for verification and entry into the examination hall.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Just go to the webpage and look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card” section.
- Click on the link related to the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023.
- On the new page, add your registration number, date of birth, and other information.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” or “Download” button.
- The SSC CHSL Call Letter 2023 will show up on the screen.
- Check your name, picture, signature, test center, date, and times on the admit card.
- Immediately notify the SSC of any inconsistencies or inaccuracies.
- Obtain a copy of the entry ticket, which you may print off right now.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Online (Computer-based test)
- Sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness
- Number of Questions: 100 (There are 25 questions total)
- Total Marks: 200 marks (2 marks for each correct answer)
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Negative Marking: The penalty for an incorrect response is half a point.
- Language: Bilingual (English and Hindi, except for the English Language section)
- No sectional timing
- Syllabus: Reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, logical reasoning, numerical ability, general knowledge, current affairs, etc.
- Tier 1 is a qualifying round, marks are used for shortlisting candidates for the Tier 2 exam.
Details mentioned on SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center
- Full Address of Exam Center
- Center Code
- Photograph of applicant
- Signature of applicant
- Important Instructions
Important Documents Carried for The CHSL Exam
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Employer ID Card
- Ministry of Defence ex-serviceman discharge book
- Any other photo-bearing valid State Government ID card