The Directorate of Elementary Education has been declare the RTE Lottery Result 2023 on the official website, https://rajpsp.nic.in/PSP2/Auth/RTE_PP/Rpt_Stu_Lottery_Status.aspx. RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023–24 applications is accepted from March 29–April 10, according to the Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan. Therefore, parents who wish to enroll their children in a government school under the RTE Programme must submit an online application by May 19th, 2023.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023
The Right to Free and Compulsory Education was established in Rajasthan State on April 1st, 2010. This guideline states that around 25% of school seats are set aside for students from disadvantaged families. Classes 1 through 8 are entry-level classes for children. Therefore, between March 28 and April 18, parents who wish to offer their kids admissions through RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023, must complete the RTE Rajasthan School Admission Form 2023. Children have generally been accepted for free public education.
|Notification||RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023|
|Authority||Directorate of Elementary Education|
|Online Application Date||29 March 2023 to 18 April 2023|
|Result Date||19th May 2023 (Declared)|
|Result Link||Check Here|
|Admissions||Class 1 to Class 8|
How to check the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023?
Applicants can check updates on the rajpsb.nic.in. This initiative was taken by gov to provide free education to students who are struggling financially. Follow the below-mentioned steps to find the RTE Lottery result 2023.
- First of all, go to the Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan‘s main page.
- Click the Lottery Result link in the Quick Links Section.
- Open a new web page and display the two choices: School Name and School Location.
- Select the relevant option, then enter the captcha code and necessary information. You’ll see Your Result on a computer screen.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Entrance Result 2023
Parents of many pupils filed for admission to classes from 1 to 8 in a private school using the Rajasthan Right to Education (RTE) Admission 2023 form before the deadline on February 13, 2023. The elementary school department of Rajasthan has announced the RTE Rajasthan 2023 Lottery Entrance Result for the academic year 2023–2024, ending the long wait for all parents for their RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023. Through the exact URL provided below, interested students may check and get their RTE Exam Result 2023–24 by providing the necessary information.
Rajasthan RTE Admission 2023
According to the Right to Education Act, Rajasthan has granted admittance to 25% of learners from Kindergarten through 8th grade. Candidates can enroll in private schools’ Primary through Eighth Grades under RTE. RTE allows parents with annual incomes under 2.50 lakhs to apply for admission. From February 6 through February 13, 2023, the Rajasthan RTE Admission Registration procedure will be open. Today, February 15, 2023, the Rajasthan Elementary Education Department released the results of the RTE lottery.
Document Required for RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result
Candidates selected in the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 must provide the required documentation to their particular institutions to obtain their seats. The list of papers is provided below, so students may ensure they don’t miss anything.
- Parents’ income certification
- Birth certificates for the kid and parents
- Birth Certificate or Aadhar Card
- BPL card or ration card
- Caste Document
- If the child is an orphan, an orphanage certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Any additional credentials or paperwork
RTE Rajasthan Lottery List 2023 Tips
For the online applications received, the government will compile the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023. On this list, the applicants for acceptance who submitted their applications online will be listed in priority order. All orphans and children with disabilities will also receive priority in the lottery. Parents can see this list online via the agency’s portal for institutions. This list will also be posted on the notice boards of the schools.
- The Right to Education Act (RTE), also known as the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, was passed by the Indian Parliament on August 4, 2009.
- It explains the significance of children in India between 6 and 14 receiving free and compulsory education under Article 21a of the Indian Constitution.
- Candidates who filed for RTE Admission in Rajasthan for the academic year 2023–24 may see the RTE Lottery Result by School Name OR School Region.
- Applicants may access the official website to view the Rajasthan RTE Results using their login information. Candidates may get more information about the RTE lottery results at www.rajpsp.nic.in here.
Students can verify their results using their class roll numbers by visiting the official website when the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Merit List 2023 School Wise becomes available. All necessary courses up to Class 8 will get the class-wise validity list from the office. The final merit list will include the kids whose applications to private institutions were accepted. The calibre of the kids and the parents’ yearly income will be considered.
This program gave an opportunity to every underprivileged kid to study in Rajasthan’s private schools. Students will have access to a top-notch education. To participate in the RTE Lottery 2023, students must ensure they don’t miss any important days.