Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk exams are scheduled on 28,29 and 31 August 2023. Applicants can download their Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023 on 21 August 2023 from the official website portal which is ssc.gov.in.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023
The exam, which is set for August 28, 29, and 31, 2023, will be released together with the Punjab & Haryana HC Admit Card 2023 a few days beforehand. The admit card for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk examination will be made available on the website of the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts.
- Punjab Police SI Result 2023
- Punjab Police Constable Result 2023
- PSSSB Clerk Answer Key 2023
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check More Results
The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk hall tickets will be distributed on 21 August 2023, in accordance with the official announcement made on 25 July 2023. To download the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card, the applicant must input their login information, which consists of their application ID and password.
Punjab and Haryana HC Hall Ticket 2023
|Exam||Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam|
|Organisation||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff In Subordinate Courts|
|Admit Card||Punjab & Haryana Admit Card|
|Exam Date||28,29,31 August|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Expected Admit Card Date||21 august 2023|
Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Hall Ticket 2023
The admit card for the Clerk recruitment has also been made available by the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts. On the day of the exam, candidates are encouraged to bring their admit cards to the examination room and store them in a safe place. Candidates must have Punjab & Haryana HC admit card and a valid copy of ID proof to enter in the examination hall, without these documents they won’t be able to get entry in the Punjab & Haryana Examination hall.
Punjab and Haryana HC Call Letter Download Link 2023
Visit the official website on 21 August 2023 to download the HC hall ticket using the Punjab and Haryana HC Call Letter download link. Candidates must get in touch with the appropriate authorities as away to report any anomalies or inaccuracies on the admit card. In order to minimize any last-minute confusion or delays, it is also advised that candidates arrive at the testing location at least an hour before the appointed time.
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Check to Know Sports Updates
- Click to Check Global Updates
How to download ssc.gov.in Hall ticket Admit Card online?
The admit card for the exam has been distributed to those who filed their applications successfully and who meet the requirements for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk eligibility. To enter the exam room, the candidate needs to have their admit card and any required documentation with them.
- The applicant must go to the SSSC’s official website.
- On the website’s home page, the candidate must seek for the “Candidates’ Alerts” section.
- The applicant must locate and select the link for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card.
- To download the admission card, the candidate needs to provide their application ID and password.
- The candidate must take a printout of the admit card for future use after it appears on the screen.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Hall ticket Instructions
The following considerations should be made by applicants when downloading the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk admit card:
- When downloading the Punjab and Haryana HC admit card, the applicant needs to have their login information handy.
- Don’t forget to check all the information and instructions on Punjab and Haryana HC hall ticket as it is important to follow.
- In order to ensure that there are no issues while downloading the admit card, you must have reliable and consistent internet connectivity.
- It is suggested that users access the Admit Card using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as their web browsers.
Punjab and Haryana HC Clerk Hall Ticket Exam Pattern
Applicants who are familiar with the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 will be better equipped to comprehend the exam in detail. The two stages of the selection process for the positions of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerks will be a computer-based test and a test of computer competence.
- Computer-Based Exam
- The HC test will be both objective and subjective.
- A total of 70 objective and 30 subjective questions, broken down into General Knowledge and English Composition, will be presented.
- The examination will carry 100 total points.
- For the objective portion, there is a 1/4th mark deduction.
- The complete time for the computer-based
Visit Rajneetug2021 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.