Notification for Post Office Recruitment 2023 for GDS selection is released on the 27th of January 2023, it is available at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The India Post GDS online application process for 40,889 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies has begun. India Post will be hiring in 23 different circles across the country.
Post Office Recruitment 2023
The Post Office Recruitment 2023 has announced a staggering 40,889 job openings. A matric-passed person may apply for the positions. The candidates will be chosen based on how well they performed in class 10th. The application period for India Post GDS Recruitment began on January 27, 2023, and it ends on February 16, 2023.
Candidates must visit the India Post’s official website, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, to submit an application. The application can only be submitted online, as you are aware. The applicant’s selection will be based on their matriculation scores. There won’t be a need for a written test or an interview.
Pathan Day 5 Box Office Collection
Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme
Indira Awaas Yojana
|Recruiting Department||Department of Post, India Post|
|Recruitment Name||GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Posts Name||GDS, ABMP, BPM|
|Selection Process||Merit List based on the Class 10th Marks|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 February 2023|
|Online Registration||27 January to 16 February|
|Window to make Corrections in the Application Form||17 February to 19 February|
|GDS Recruitment Notification|
|Online GDS Application Form||https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/|
|Official India Post Website||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
The Post Office Recruitment 2023 announcement states that in order to a for the PO recruitment, the application cost must be paid online. For some categories, there will be a reduction in application fees.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for the GDS post on the India Post official website if they meet the qualifications for the position, including the age restriction and the necessary educational background.
- An applicant must have earned a Matriculation Certificate (Class 10) with English and Mathematics as required subjects.
- The applicant must have completed at least the secondary level of the native language as an optional or mandatory subject. For instance, if you are applying under the Assam state, you must have studied Assamese till at least Class 10th.
- Additionally, an understanding of computers and bicycling is required.
- The minimum age of applicants must be 18 as of the deadline for submitting applications (16th February 2023).
- The Maximum age for a person allowed is 40 years old.
- Age relaxation will be offered in accordance with the central government’s reservation policies for GDS Recruitment.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
How To Apply Online for Post Office Recruitment 2023 on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in?
The online application link for the Post Office Recruitment 2023 is open as of January 27, 2023. The deadline to apply online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is February 16, 2023. In order to prevent last-minute stress, candidates are recommended to apply as early as possible.
Candidates who want to submit an application for GDS Recruitment can do so by following these easy instructions.
Step 1: Open the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in first.
Step 2: After that, click Registration in the left sidebar to finish the registration process by giving the requested information.
Step 3: After completing registration, click the Apply Online option in the left sidebar.
Step 4: When the page loads, enter your registration number and choose the circle you’re applying for.
Step 5: A screen with an application form will appear.
Step 6: Upload scanned copies of the documents with your signature and all the required information.
Step 7: Once the application form is finished, submit it after paying the application cost.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|General candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Female candidates, SC/ST, PwD, and Transwomen candidates||Nil|
GDS Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be chosen using a centralized merit system based on their class 10th-grade grades. The chosen candidates will be able to view the final List online.
- No additional points should be given for work experience.
- In the event of a tie, the candidate with the higher age shall be chosen for the position.
India Post GDS Salary 2023
The remuneration for Post Office Recruitment 2023 GDS role is listed below.
|Category||TRCA Slab Minimum for 4 Hours/Level 1||TRCA Slab Minimum for 5 Hours/Level 2|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,000|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 12,000|
To comply with the departmental requirements of GDS Recruitment, candidates are recommended to download the official Post Office Recruitment 2023 notification and carefully study it before submitting their applications online before the deadline. check here for more government recruitment Rajneetug