PM Kisan 13th Installment Payment will be released shortly by the end of the January according to the media reports and farmers can check PM kisan beneficiaries’ status later on the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/. The Department Of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare will pay an installment to any farmer who completes online registration and E-KYC. Farmers who register for the scheme and complete their eKYC by the given date can receive their installments via their linked bank accounts.
PM Kisan Status
Farmers registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will only be eligible for the benefits of the scheme after documentation has been verified under PM Kisan Status 2023. According to PM Kisan Status 2023, only those farmers whose names appear on the 13th installment list will benefit from the 13th scheme of PM Kisan Yojana.
- The official website allows farmers to check the status of the 13th payment.
- Farmers can gather information with the help of the CVC.
- It is the farmer’s responsibility to make sure that the registration information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Those who are not receiving updates on their registered mobile number should get in touch with CVC.
- They will assist them in resolving the notification issue for the PM Kisan installment and other related info.
|Government scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Administering Body||Ministry of Agriculture and Family Welfare|
|No. of installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023|
|Monthly installment amount||INR 2000/-|
|Total installments annually||3 installments|
|13th Installment 2023||End of January – February 2023|
|Ways to check the status||Using district name and village name|
|PM Kisan Portal||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
PM Kisan 13th Installments
A huge number of farmers are eagerly awaiting the 13th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. According to the latest media reports, the government has made all the necessary preparations for the release of the funds.
A financial assistance of INR 6000 is provided to eligible farmers each year under the PM Kisan Yojana. In three equal installments of INR 2000, the money is directly transferred to farmers’ accounts.
The government is expected to release the 13th installment by the end of January, according to several media reports. However, as of yet, the government has not made an official announcement.
How to check PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary list:
We have provided the steps to see the beneficiary list in relation to money transfer to assist farmers who are very concerned and curious about checking the 13th installment list, so that they can be assured their name exists on the beneficiary list. Here is the procedure to check the 13th installment list
- First, farmers need to visit the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Farmers will have to click on the Beneficiary List tab once they land on the home page of the official portal.
- The next step is for farmers to enter all the required credentials so that they can check the date of the 13th installment release for PM Kisan.
- The farmer needs to enter the name of the state, district, tehsil, block and village.
- The farmers must click on the ‘get report’ option after entering all the entries properly in order to check the PM Kisan 13th Installment Release date.
So, after following these steps, farmers will have all the information about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 13th installment list at their fingertips.
Alternatively, you can print, save, or download the information. Two options might appear on the screen. The ‘Home’ button will take you back to the homepage or to the main page of the website; if you do not know your registration number, click the ‘Know your registration number’ button.
How to complete PM Kisan KYC online?
- You should first visit PM Kisan’s official website.
- Click the eKYC option on the right side of the homepage under ‘how to do PM Kisan KYC online category.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and click search.
- You must enter your mobile number linked to your Aadhar.
- Upon clicking on the Get OTP button to complete PM Kisan KYC online, you will receive the OTP and the PM Kisan KYC online process will begin in front of you as soon as you enter the OTP in the appropriate field.
- For more details visit jksidco
3 thoughts on “PM Kisan Status, 13th Installment Date, pmkisan.gov.in”
Dearsir,and madam please take my request 13th installment pm kishan amount not credit .please kindly my staus. Thank you
PM kisan saman nidhi yet not credited in my account.
Kindly arrange to transfer the amount in my account.