Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board will release The 1st round seat allotment for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan, Int M.Sc., and B.CAT will be published on 25 July 2023 after 7.00 PM. Candidates can check it online and report to the allotted institutes from 21 July 2023 to 24 July 2023.
OJEE Seat Allotment 2023
OJEE has scheduled the release of OJEE Seat allotment 2023 on 25 July 2023 at 7 PM. Students can see the results of the OJEE 2023 seat allocation by entering their application number and password. Based on the merit of the OJEE 2023 results and the applicants’ selections on the application form, seats will be assigned to qualified candidates and online reporting will start from 21 July 2023.
|Allotment||OJEE 2023 Allotment 2023|
|Organization||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board|
|Mock Seat allotment||12 July 2023|
|Registration End||15 July 2023|
|Seat Allotment||25 July 2023 (7 PM)|
|Online Reporting and Fee Payment||26 July 2023 to 29 July 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Freeze option||26 July 2023 to 29 July 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Seat Withdrawal||26 July 2023 to 29 July 2023|
|2nd Seat Allotment Display||31 July 2023 (5 PM)|
Applicants must report to the institute to pay the fee, and newly assigned candidates must pay the admission fees and appear at their designated nodal sites for document verification, starting on 25 July 2023.
How to check the OJEE 2023 Allotment 2023 for Round 1?
Candidates must visit the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination official website and take the actions outlined below.
- Visit the official website and find the Current Event section on the homepage.
- A direct link will also be for the 2023 OJEE Seat Allotment Results.
- Enter the OJEE application number, password, and security pin in required fields.
- Check the OJEE seat allocation result 2023 by logging in.
- Candidates who receive their preferred seat must “Freeze” their other options.
- Select the Submit button from the OJEE portal and then click.
- The OJEE allocation letter must be printed out by the candidates for their records.
ojee.nic.in 2023 Seat Allotment
OJEE seat allocation will be released on the official website portal on 25 July 2023 at 5 PM. The scheduled time allocation result will be published on the official website portal. Candidates who applied and filled their choices on time can check the allocation results on the website portal on 19 July 2023. Online reporting against this allotment will start on 26 July 2023 and close on 29 July 2023 at 11:59 PM.
OJEE Online Reporting 2023
Online access will be provided to the whole list of OJEE seat allocation results, and candidates must confirm their admission by paying the fee and verifying the documents between 26 July 2023 to 29 July 2023. Online reporting will close on 29 July 2023 at 11:59 PM, so complete it before the deadline. Applicants must download the final OJEE seat assignment letter for admission.
OJEE 2023 Counselling Required Documents
The following documents are required for candidates to bring with them during the document verification procedure for the OJEE Seat Allocation 2023.
- OJEE 2023 Admit Card
- JEE Main Rank Card for 2023
- Class 10 Certificate as Age Proof
- Class 12 Marksheet/Certificate
- Certificate for the appropriate category
- seeking a TFW certificate
- Residential Evidence
- Income Certificate
OJEE Seat Withdraw 2023
According to the OJEE 2023 results, seats will be assigned to candidates according to their rank and other prominent factors. Those who want to withdraw the seat can request it online between 20 July 2023 to 25 July 2023. The OJEE 2023 seat allocation method list would be different for applicants who have passed JEE Main. All those candidates who have paid the fee will be eligible to leave the counselling process or withdraw their seats from 20 July 2023 to 25 July 2023. After 25 July 2023, they won’t be able to withdraw their seats.
OJEE Seat Allotment Criteria 2023
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will publish the OJEE seat matrix, which will approximate the number of seats available at participating institutions. According to the results of OJEE 2023 and JEE Main 2023, respectively, seats will be allocated. Candidates who have passed the OJEE 2023 special entrance test but have not passed the JEE Main 2023 exam will be offered seats depending on their performance. Seats will be assigned according to rank and the number of seats left in that particular course.
OJEE Round 1 Seat Allotment Instructions 2023
Candidates will have the option of resigning from their assigned seats. The following are the steps to achieve that:
- To withdraw seats, candidates must appear at the designated nodal site within the given time frame.
- The candidates will be sent a withdrawal application.
- Give specifics on the account that the candidate wants the university fees reimbursed while filling out the application.
- Based on the details the applicant submitted on the withdrawal form, the university registration costs will be reimbursed.