There are a total of 234 openings, as stated by the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023. Applying for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 is also possible online at the official website, which can be found at https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/. The application period began on the first of March and will end on the twentieth of March, 2023.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023
Before filling out an online application form for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023, make sure you have the recruitment notification for the Assistant Section Officer position at the Odisha High Court downloaded and have thoroughly reviewed it. The following section includes both a direct link to the official website as well as a link to the application form. Additionally, the section includes the recruitment notification.
Odisha High Court ASO Bharti 2023
On its official website, the High Court of Orissa (Orissa HC) has published a recruitment notice announcing openings for the positions of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in the Group-B Category.
|Recruitment Name||Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||High Court of Orissa (Orissa HC)|
|Posts||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Application Start Date||1st March 2023|
|Application Last Date||20th March 2023|
|Job Location||Odisha, India|
On the Orissa High Court’s official website, the court is seeking applications from qualified individuals who are also interested in applying for the position of Assistant Section Officer, for which there are 199 openings.
Odisha High Court ASO Vacancies 2023
The vacancies for the Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer posts are listed in the article below for candidates who are interested in applying for one of these positions. Those who are interested in obtaining Assistant Section Officer Government Jobs with the Orissa High Court can take advantage of this fantastic chance.
- UR – 67 Posts (Women-22 Posts)
- SEBC – 34 Posts (Women-11 Posts)
- ST – 77 Posts (Women-26 Posts)
- SC – 21 Posts (Women-7 Posts)
Applicants ought to have at the very least the following qualifications. Educational Requirements for the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2023 at the Odisha High Court
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from an accredited university or such other certification that is comparable to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- It is necessary for him or her to have a sufficient background in computer applications.
Age restrictions have been established, and applicants must adhere to them in order to be considered for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Applicants must have their birthdays fall between 01 August 2002 and 02 August 1991, inclusive.
- The guidelines allow for an age concession to be taken into account.
How To Apply For The Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer Posts 2023?
Applicants can apply for the position by following the straightforward steps that are provided below.
- Applicants have the option of applying online by going to the official website, which can be found at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- After you have finished registering, you can move on to Part B.
- All new users are required to manually register themselves by providing an active email address and cell phone number.
- When you’ve registered, you’ll need to log in with your registration number and password.
- Logging in as a registered user immediately submits an application.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will need to complete the Application with your information and then submit it.
- Completely answer all of the questions that are presented inside the application form.
- Check that it’s correct before you submit it.
- Please upload scanned copies of any documents that are necessary.
- I finished depositing the application fees.
- You should print the Application for your own records.
Odisha High Court ASO Application Fee 2023
Online payment of the application fee is required for admission to the Odisha High Court ASO. Please review the following information for category-specific fee information. Candidates who fall into the categories of SC, ST, or PWD do not need to submit money.
- Others – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Nil
Odisha High Court ASO 2023 Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination, the main examination, the computer application test and the viva-voce are the components that make up the Odisha High Court ASO Selection Procedure. How each question will be scored on the exam is shown below.
- The questions in the Preliminary Exam are of the objective type.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of half a mark from the total possible score.
- In order to move on to the main exam, candidates from SC/ST categories need to earn a score of 33%, while candidates from other types need to earn 40%.
Odisha High Court ASO 2023 Salary
The selected individuals would receive a salary ranging from Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- per month from the Odisha High Court ASO, in addition to the regular expense of other countries and other allowances as authorized by the Odisha Government at various times.tap here for more Rajneetug.
1 thought on “Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Last Date”