Written examinations for the positions of Forest Guard and Jail Warder will be held in May 2023 by the Employees Selection Board in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Multiple testing sessions will begin on May 22, 2023. MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 is made available for all candidates at https://esb.mp.gov.in/ on May 17, 2023 at 11:40 pm.
MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023
The MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 is an important document for candidates who have applied for the post of Forest Guard in Madhya Pradesh. The admit card is a mandatory requirement for appearing in the MP Forest Guard recruitment exam. The MP Van Rakshak Admit Card 2023 may be found on the website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam.
The candidates who have successfully registered for the MP Forest Guard recruitment exam will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number and password.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, Bhopal|
Field Guard &
|Exam Date||22 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 17, 2023 (Out)|
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
How to download the MPESB Forest Guard Admit Card 2023?
To download the MP Forest Guard Admit Card, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- To learn more about the MPESB, check out their website at https://esb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- Visit the ‘Admit Card’ section of the main menu.
- Select the ‘MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023’ link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You may now see your MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023.
- Get a printout of your ticket by clicking here.
It is important to note that candidates must enter their correct registration number and password to download the admit card. They must also ensure that the details mentioned on the admit card are correct and match the details provided during the registration process.
MP Forest Guard Selection Process 2023
The MP Forest Guard Selection Process consists of three stages: the written test, the physical efficiency test, and the physical standard test. Candidates who qualify in all three stages will be eligible for the final selection process.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
MPESB Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023
- Online exam
- Duration of 2 hours
- Total marks: 100
- Multiple-choice questions from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Hindi, and General Science
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Assesses physical fitness and endurance
- Activities include running, jumping and shot put
- Different requirements for male and female candidates
Physical Standard Test:
- Checks height, weight, and chest measurement
- Different requirements for male and female candidates
Details mentioned on MP Van Rakshak Admit Card 2023
Here are the details that are mentioned on the MP Van Rakshak Admit Card 2023:
- Candidate’s name and photograph
- Roll number and application number
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam center name and address
- Reporting time and gate closing time
- Exam instructions and guidelines
- Signature of the issuing authority
- Candidate’s signature (to be filled in at the exam center)
What to Carry or not carry to the MPESB Van Rakshak Exam Centre?
- A printed copy of Admit Card
- Aadhaar card, voter ID, passport, or driver’s license with a photograph
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Face mask
Not to Carry:
- Mobile phones
- Electronic devices
- Information that might be utilized dishonestly in any other way
It is important for candidates to carefully read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and at the exam center regarding what to carry and what not to carry to the exam center. Candidates who fail to comply with the exam rules and guidelines will not be allowed to take the exam.
Important Instructions for MP Van Rakshak Exam 2023
- Admit Card: A printed copy of the candidate’s admission card must be brought to the testing facility. The admit card must be in good condition and the details mentioned on it should be correct. Candidates must also carry a valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or Driving License.
- Reporting Time: Candidates must reach the exam center on time. The reporting time and gate closing time will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates who arrive after the gate closing time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Exam Rules: Candidates must read and follow all the exam rules and instructions mentioned on the admit card and at the exam center. Candidates must not carry any prohibited items such as mobile phones, electronic devices, watches, calculators, or any other material that could be used for cheating.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Candidates must follow all the COVID-19 guidelines and protocols at the exam center. Candidates must wear a face mask at all times, carry a personal hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing.
- Exam Pattern: Candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus of the MP Forest Guard Exam. Candidates must attempt all the questions and manage their time well to ensure that they complete the exam within the given time.
- Rough Work: Candidates will be provided with rough sheets for doing their rough work. Candidates must not do any rough work on the question paper or any other part of the exam hall.
- Verification: Candidates will be required to verify their identity and documents before entering the exam hall. Candidates must cooperate with the exam authorities during the verification process.
- Stay Calm: Lastly, candidates must stay calm and composed during the exam. Candidates must not panic or get anxious and attempt the exam with a clear mind.