Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Maharashtra is inviting eligible candidates for recruitment drive. Maharashtra ZP Bharti 2023 online application has been started from 5 August and will end on 25 August 2023 at https://rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Maharashtra ZP Bharti 2023
The ZP Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released by the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department for a total of 18939 Posts. The Maharashtra ZP Bharti 2023 online application procedure started from 5 August 2023, and will run until 25 August 2023, for submissions.
- Maharashtra BSc Nursing Merit List 2023
- Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check Result Updates
Applicants for MH zilla panchayat must be eligible for the post and age should be between 18 to 40 years. It is advised that all those candidates who are willing to apply fo these posts, ,ust fill their applications before the last date which is 25 August 2023, after this date applications wont be accepted.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment||MH ZP Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Maharashtra|
|Application Start Date||5 August 2023|
|Application End Date||25 August 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
Maharashtra ZP Recruitment Application Number 2023
There are currently 18939 openings in Zila Parishad Offices. Candidates for the open positions must be qualified and eager to work for the Maharashtra government. The Maharashtra ZP Bharti 2023 closing date for applications is 25 August 2023, and the closing date for online applications is provided below, along with the application process instructions and vacancy data.
Maha ZP Bharti Application Process 2023
We must go through a number of stages in order to apply for government jobs in Zilla Parishad Maharashtra. Before beginning to fill out the online form in this process, the candidate needs to be prepared with the following information.
Personal information (such as an Aadhar card number, birth date, email address, and phone number), address information, a photograph, and a signature are needed. All applicants for Zilla Parishad Maharashtra jobs are kindly asked to provide their names exactly as they appear on their birth certificates or SSC records. Otherwise, your application may be rejected.
How to apply for the rdd.maharashtra.gov.in ZP Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the website’s official page at https://rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/en/zilla-parishad or maharashtra.gov.in.
- The “Recruitment” or “Career” section should be found.
- Search for the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Bharti 2023 application link.
- Before accessing the ZP Bharti Application form, register first.
- To validate your mobile number and email address, enter the OTP.
- Utilize your registered email address and password to get into your account.
- Complete the application form with all necessary information, including your name, contact information, educational background, and job history.
- Upload scanned copies of your picture, signature, and other necessary paperwork in the format required. Use the online payment link to pay the MH Zilla Panchayat 2023 application cost.
- Double-check the information you put in the application form, then press the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt in step 10 for your records.It is advised to carefully read the instructions before filling out the application form.
Maharashtra ZP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
To fill openings in various departments, Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment is performed. Depending on the position and the department, different people may qualify for these examinations. Check out the full information below.
- Maximum Age
- To apply for the position, a candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 38.
- educational background
- The applicant must have graduated from a university that the government recognizes.
Maharashtra ZP Vacancy 2023
The healthcare industry is covered by five different job categories in the ZP Recruitment 2023: health workers, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, pharmacists, and health supervisors within the health department.
The hiring campaign also provides openings for positions in the Group B and Group C categories, such as Junior Engineer and Civil Engineering Assistant, Senior Assistant (Accounts), Anganwadi Sevak, Gram Sevak, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Extension Officer are other cadre-based positions.
A thorough list of the positions open across all cadres as part of the Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 is provided in the following section.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Exam Pattern 2023
- The Zilla Parishad Exam will be delivered electronically by IBPS.
- There are 100 questions in the exam for all technical posts, worth 200 points.
- There will be 2 marks awarded for each right response.
- Except for positions as a junior accounts officer and a health supervisor, the exam’s language is Marathi. The Secondary School Examination (Class 10) will be used as the benchmark for the question paper’s difficulty level. Health Supervisor and Junior Accounts Officer examination standards will be 12th grade.
- The MH ZP exam 2023 will last for 120 minutes to complete.
Visit rajneetug2021 Homepage To Get Relevant Content!