Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 started on 10 June 2023 for 2138 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website at https://mahaforest.gov.in/ to apply online. The last date of the application is 30 June 2023, and candidates are advised to apply before the last date of application.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Forest Department has invited eligible candidates for the forest guard offer posts. Interested candidates can fill out their application forms online by visiting the official website portal, mahaforest.gov.in. There are 2138 vacancies of forest guard in the Maharashtra Forest Guard recruitment 2023. The exam will be held in the CBT mode, and applicants must fall in the eligibility criteria decided by the Forest Guard Department of Maharashtra.
|Recruitment||Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Notification Release Date||7 June 2023|
|Application Start Date||10 June 2023|
|Application End Date||30 June 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
Only online applications and fee submissions through the official website will be accepted as legitimate applications. Candidates must have completed the 12th grade and passed topics including science, geography, maths, and economics in order to be eligible. The application procedure will start on June 10, 2023, and end on June 30, 2023.
How to apply for mahaforest.gov.in Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying to the recruitment form. Eligible candidates can apply from the official website portal, which is mahaforest.gov.in. There are around 2138 vacancies for the post of forest guard officer, for which candidates can apply by following this procedure-
- Open the official website URL mahaforest.gov.in.
- Now you can see the Recruitment Click–Here option on the home page of the website, which is scrolling in the centre of the homepage of the website portal.
- Click on this option, and you will be redirected to another page with notifications of open posts and the Online Link option.
- Click on the “Online Link”, and you will be redirected to another webpage of URL g06.digialm.com.
- Register and log in to the website using provided links if you are not a registered user. Then login to the website to fill out the Application form.
- Fill in your valid details in the application form with correct spellings, including your Email ID, Name, Mobile Number, DOB etc.
- Complete the form, Pay the application fee, and save a copy of it for future reference.
MH Forest Guard 2023 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a nominal fee for the application of the Maharashtra Forest Guard 2023 test. They must submit an online application for the recruitment campaign and pay the commission’s mandatory application fee. The examination fee is Rs. 900/- for applicants who fall under the Backward Class (BC), Adivasi Domicile of Maharashtra, and Orphan categories, while costs for candidates who are ex-service members are Rs. 1000.
mahaforest.gov.in Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and must not exceed 27 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent.
- The candidate must be familiar and with good proficiency in the Marathi language for this post.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process for Forest Guard recruitment in Maharashtra consists of three stages –
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who intend to sit the Maharashtra Forest Guard exam should be familiar with the format of the test in order to start preparing for it appropriately. The Maharashtra Forest Guard Exam Pattern is displayed below.
- There will be MCQ-style questions in the CBT.
- There will be 120 possible marks for the exam.
- There will be 0.50 points deducted from the final grade.
- The CBT exam has a 90-minute allotment of time.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Syllabus
The Computer Based Test will be conducted in two parts consisting of the General Aptitude, and Forest Guard-related syllabus. The questions in the written test will be objective type, and the examination will be conducted for a duration of 90 minutes. Candidates who clear the Computer Based Test will be shortlisted for the Physical Test.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Salary Range 2023
The selected candidates for the position of Forest Guard in Maharashtra will be offered a starting salary of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 per month, along with various benefits such as Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, and more. The monthly compensation that applicants would get after deducting taxes, PF contributions, gratuities, and other expenses is known as the in-hand Maharashtra Forest Guard wage. The applicants will get bonuses and annual raises to their base pay.