KTET February 2023 Notification is expected to be conducted by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan in Mid-February for the upcoming session, and you can keep an eye on their official website ktet.kerala.gov.in for updates. Every year, the government of Kerala conducts the Kerala Teacher Entrance Test, also known as KTET, in order to recruit teachers for high schools, lower primary schools, and upper primary schools.
KTET February 2023 Notification
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is expected to announce KTET February 2023 on its official website as soon as possible. Candidates awaiting the KTET exam should keep themselves updated so they do not miss the release date of the KTET notification. KTET exam candidates can apply for teaching positions in Kerala government schools.
|Examination Name||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET)|
|Conducting Body||Kerala State Education Board (KSEB)|
|Application Fees||General – Rs. 500/-, Reserved category – Rs 250/-|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
|Language||Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, English,|
|Post Name||For recruitment of candidates as teachers in the government schools of Kerala|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0471-2546832, 2546833|
How to apply for KTET 2023?
You can complete the KTET application form easily by following the steps below:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Click on the new KTET registration link.
- Step 3 – There’ll be a new page. After reading the instructions carefully, check all three boxes.
- Step 4 – Fill in all the details, including full name, address, age, date of birth, gender, caste, religion, phone number, email address, educational background, and others.
- Step 5 – You’ll need to upload scanned copies of your personal, professional, and academic documents.
- Step 6 – Make sure you upload scanned copies of your signature and passport photo. According to the specifications given by the authorities, it should be in the right format and size.
- Step 7 – Click Save after you’ve reviewed the details. Please note the KTET application number when submitting the form.
- Step 8 – Pay the KTET application fee. Choose a suitable center from the drop-down list.
|Reserved category||Rs 250/-|
Note – For payments, candidates can use credit/debit cards, net banking, etc.
KTET Exam Pattern 2023
Kerala TET exams are conducted at four levels – Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4. In order to be successful in this exam, candidates should be aware of the exam pattern in advance. Below is a detailed description of the exam pattern for the KTET 2023 exam.
- There’ll be only multiple-choice questions.
- Exams will be conducted offline, using pen and paper
- Each right answer will be worth one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The total number of questions is 150.
- Exams last two and a half hours.
- Different papers are designed for different categories.
What is the KTET Exam?
KTET stands for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test. In other words, it is a state-level eligibility test (TET). The Kerala State Education Board (KSEB) conducts it for the recruitment of teachers for classes 1 to 12. There are three levels of KTET exams: Paper 1 for primary classes (1-5 standard), Paper 2 for upper primary classes (6-8 standard), and Paper 3 for secondary classes (9-12 standard). Those who want to become teachers can apply for the exam accordingly.
KTET Selection Process
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the KTET 2023 exam. To qualify for this exam, general category candidates must score 60% and reserved category candidates must score 55%. Passing candidates can apply for teaching jobs in public and private schools. Student must pass exam to qualify for personal interview. Shortlisted candidates have to take a demo class as part of the KTET Selection Process 2023. In this way, educational authorities can decide who to hire.
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2023
KTET 2023 eligibility criteria have not been released yet. The eligibility criteria of the last year, will still apply to candidates up until the official notification is released.
|Exam Level||Eligibility Criteria||Mandatory Professional Qualification|
|Category 1 for classes 1-5||Class 12||Diploma in elementary education according to NCTE Regulation 2002.|
|Category 2 for classes 6-8||Class 12 + Graduation||Graduation+1 year of B.ed 45% marks|
|Category 3 for classes 9-12||Class 12 + Graduation||B.ed with 45% marks or Graduation +passed LTTC|