CEE, Kerala has released the KMAT 2023 registration form on January 9, 2023. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the examination may apply online through the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in. The last date for candidates to submit their applications is January 18, 2023.
KMAT 2023 Registration
The Kerala Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) has begun the registration process for Kerala KMAT 2023 on Wednesday, January 9, 2023, as part of the Kerala KMAT 2023 Registration Program. The application form for KMAT 2023 is available on the official website of CEE Kerala. It is mandatory for candidates to pass this exam in order to be eligible for admission to some of the most prestigious management schools across the whole state of Kerala.
|Examination Name||Kerala Management Admission Test|
|Exam Conducting Body –||Kerala Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Courses Offered||Management (MBA/PGDM programs)|
|Registration Date||January 9, 2023, to 18 Jan 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|KMAT 2023 Registration Link||https://cee.kerala.gov.in/kmatonline2023/|
Steps for KMAT 2023 Registration
Candidates can fill out the KMAT 2023 Application form by following the steps provided below on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Step 1 – The first step is to visit the official website of the KMAT Kerala, cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Go to the homepage and select “KMAT 2023 Online Application”.
- Step 3 – You will need to provide personal information in order to register yourself.
- Step 4 – To log in, enter your application number and password.
- Step 5 – Complete the KMAT 2023 application form with all the necessary information, such as name, father’s name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Step 6 – Click on the submit button after reviewing your KMAT 2023 application.
- Step 7 – Pay your KMAT 2023 application fee according to your category.
- Step 8 – For future reference, download and print the KMAT 2023 application form.
KMAT 2023 Application Fee
Applicants can check the KMAT Kerala application fee below. We have listed the application fee in the table below:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Exam 2023 Syllabus
Kerala Professional Management Admission Test (KMAT) Kerala 2023 is a state-level management entrance exam administered by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations every year for admission to government and private MBA programs.
According to CEE Kerala, KMAT 2023 will be administered on February 19, 2023, in a computer-based format) The three-hour entrance exam will include 180 Objective Type questions worth four points each (180 x 4 = 720)
KMAT 2023 syllabus is set by the exam conducting authority. A complete syllabus for the KMAT 2023 Kerala examination is available on the official website. The syllabus for the KMAT 2023 examination is based on the curriculum for Class 12. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge will be the four sections of the KMAT Kerala 2023 question paper.
KMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is essential for all candidates to meet the KMAT 2023 Eligibility requirements. Below you will find the minimum education requirement, age limit, and other requirements:
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university in any discipline.
- KMAT 2023 has no age limit.
- To qualify, candidates must have a minimum 50% grade average in their qualifying degree exam.
- Students in their final year of graduation may also apply if they present their graduation certificate as identification.
KMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Kerala KMAT 2023 is scheduled to be a computer-based exam. The exam will consist only of multiple-choice questions that must be answered within three hours. A total of 180 questions will be included in the Management entrance exam, with a total score of 720 points. For each correct answer, candidates will receive four points, and for each incorrect answer, they will be deducted one point.
|English Language and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge and Business Scenario||40||160|