The Kerala Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Admission Examination (KEAM) syllabus was made available on the official website cee.kerala.gov.in by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala. Candidates must review the KEAM 2023 syllabus before beginning their preparation in order to determine which subjects they should focus on. In the final week of April 2023, CEE, Kerala is anticipated to conduct KEAM.
KEAM 2023 Syllabus
The information brochure for KEAM 2023 will be made available by CEE Kerala. KEAM Syllabus 2023, however, covers topics like mathematics, physics, and chemistry. To succeed, interested applicants must have a thorough understanding of the KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- KEAM 2023 Notification
- KEAM 2023 exam date
- KEAM 2023 exam pattern
While the test pattern aids applicants in understanding the marking scheme, exam length, number of questions, and other factors, the syllabus offers them a specific notion of the exam’s degree of difficulty. There will be 120 objective-type questions on the test that must be answered in two and a half hours. A computer-based online test will be used to administer KEAM 2023.
|Exam name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
|Exam Type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses||BE/B. Tech, B.Pharm|
|KEAM 2023 Application Form Release||1st week of February 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Application Form Last Date||4th week of February 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Exam Date||Last week of April 2023|
|Syllabus pdf download|
KEAM 2023 Syllabus Subject-Wise
Candidates must study for the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics exams for classes 11 and 12. On this page, the in-depth KEAM subjects for 2023 have been covered.
KEAM 2023 Syllabus For Physics
The following list contains the key KEAM chapters that candidates should study for the Physics section.
- Introduction and Measurements
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and Radiation
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communications
KEAM 2023 Chemistry Syllabus
The applicants must review the complete list of Chemistry topics included in the KEAM curriculum for 2023.
- Basic concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The states of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- s-Block Elements and Principles of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements
- d-Block and F-lock Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification, and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday Life
KEAM 2023 Mathematics Syllabus
The following lists the KEAM 2023 mathematics course syllabus.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Sets
- Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of multiple and submultiples of numbers
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Lines and Family of lines
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Functions, Limits, and continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
The official KEAM 2023 exam pattern, along with the prospectus, will be released by the exam conducting authorities on the official website.
- KEAM 2023 is made up of two papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will include questions from Physics and Chemistry, whereas Paper II will only include questions from Mathematics.
- The questions are objective in nature, i.e., multiple-choice questions with five options to choose from, one of which is the correct answer.
- Each paper will have 120 questions that must be answered in 150 minutes.
- Correct answers will receive 4 points, while incorrect answers will result in a negative 1 point penalty.
|Papers||Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||480|
KEAM 2023 Preparation Strategy
Candidates who plan to take the KEAM 2023 exam should get started on their preparations as soon as possible. The candidates will have ample time to prepare for the exam because there is still enough time remaining as of right now. Here, we offer fundamental study advice that can assist applicants in getting high exam scores.
- Candidates should first become acquainted with the KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- The following step is to organise and arrange their preparation. Studying and brief breaks between sessions of studying must be part of the preparation strategy.
- Purchase study materials and reference books to learn about the course outline and key concepts for the entrance exam.
- Start taking brief notes on each of the book’s subjects. Your mind will be at ease during revision.
- Don’t spend hours studying nonstop. Take brief mental breaks in between studying to clear your head. You’ll feel less stressed as a result.
- To prepare for the exam, consult the question banks from prior years. Candidates are also encouraged to solve sample papers for practise.
- Thorough revision is the key component of the preparation plan.
Candidates must submit their online applications by the deadline in order to be considered for admission to any of the following programmes: Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, and Fisheries.
The relevant authorities will publish the KEAM 2023 exam schedule together with the notification on the website. Candidates can use the exam pattern to solve the KEAM 2023 sample papers and get ready for the test. They can use this to be ready for the KEAM 2023 exam. The KEAM 2023 syllabus will be based on the 10+2 qualification exams.