KEAM 2023 rank list will be released by the Commissioner of Examination (CEE) at cee-kerala.gov.in. Online rank list for KEAM 2023 will be available once the result has been announced. The KEAM rank list 2023 includes the names of qualified candidates ranked according to their rankings. As a result of a 50:50 weighting of the average marks obtained by the candidates in the KEAM entrance test and class 12, the rank list for KEAM 2023 is prepared. Check all the details below.
KEAM 2023 Rank List
KEAM is conducted every year by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. In addition to the final answer key and list of toppers, KEAM results will be announced on the official website. By logging in with their application number and password, candidates can access their KEAM results and rank list. Among other things, the KEAM 2023 scorecard shows the subject-wise scores, the total scores, the rank, and the details of the candidates.
Scores from CEE Kerala’s minimum qualifying marks will qualify you for KEAM 2023 and your name will be included on the rank list. To be eligible for admission to Kerala’s colleges, candidates must achieve the cut-off marks for the entrance examination. You can find important dates, result links, and other details in this article about how to download KEAM result 2023.
- KEAM 2023 Notification
- KEAM 2023 exam date
- KEAM 2023 Syllabus
- KEAM 2023 exam pattern
|Exam conducting body||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|KEAM Exam 2023||Not Announced|
|KEAM Result Declaration 2023||Not Announced|
|Declaration of KEAM Rank List 2023 for Engineering and Medical||Not Announced|
|KEAM Counseling 2023||Not Announced|
How to Check KEAM 2023 Rank List/Result 2023?
The results of KEAM will be released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) on its official website. Here are the steps you need to follow to check KEAM 2023 results.
- Check out the official website of CCE – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Select KEAM 2023 – Candidate Portal from the homepage.
- Enter your application number, password, and access code (which is generated when you register).
- Click the “Login” button. From the new screen, select the “KEAM Result” link.
- On the screen, you will see the KEAM 2023 scorecard. Make a copy of the same and take a printout for future use.
Details included in KEAM Result 2023
On the result’s page, candidates will see the following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Name of the course
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Standardized 12th Score of PCM (out of 300)
- Total Marks (out of 600) scored by the applicant
- KEAM Rank of the applicant
- Result status
- Other related info
KEAM 2023 Rank List
KEAM 2023 rank list will be released on the official website after the results are announced by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). KEAM ranking lists will be published separately for different courses by CEE in 2023. On the basis of this rank list, candidates will be contacted for counseling.
Candidate marks will be submitted through an online portal by the authorities. In preparing for the KEAM rank list 2023, entrance exam marks and aggregate marks from 10+2 examinations will be equally weighted. The KEAM counseling process for 2023 will be conducted online.
KEAM 2023 Cut-off
Participants in KEAM counseling will be required to clear the KEAM cut-off as determined by officials. Depending on the institute, the course, and the category of the candidate, KEAM cut-offs vary.
Moreover, in order to determine the KEAM cut-off, the opening and closing ranks of all participating institutes, branches, and categories will be taken into consideration.
Results of KEAM 2023: Tie-breaking criteria
In the event that two or more candidates are tied, the following tiebreaker will be used:
- Candidates with higher math marks will be given preference.
- The candidate with the higher Physics score will be given preference if the tie persists.
- If there is still a tie, candidates with higher mathematics marks will be preferred.
- If the above tie-breaker does not satisfy, then we will consider the candidate with the highest marks in Class 12 Physics.
- If none of these options work, the KEAM scorecard 2023 will rank an older candidate higher.
KEAM 2023 Rank List 2023 – Highlights
- The rank list for KEAM 2023 will be published online.
- To prepare the KEAM 2023 rank list, the authorities used the standardization method.
- Candidates who achieve less than 10 marks will be disqualified from the KEAM rank list 2023, with the exception of SC/ST candidates.
- KEAM 2023 will prepare a rank list based on a 50:50 ratio between the average marks secured in the entrance exam and class 12.
- For candidates who did not study Chemistry in class 12, Computer Science marks will be calculated. If neither of these subjects were studied, then Biotechnology will be considered. Biology will be considered if all three subjects have not been studied.