KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket will be released online by CEE Kerala in June 2023 at cee.kerala.gov.in. Applicants must enter their application number and password in order to download the KEAM 2023 Admit Card. KEAM admit cards contain information about the exam center, the date and time of the KEAM exam, as well as personal information about the candidates. Those who intend to take the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2023 examination should download their KEAM 2023 hall ticket.
KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket
A notice announces that “KEAM Hall Tickets/Admit Cards for Engineering and Pharmacy Entrance Exams are now available. Candidates who have applied for Engineering/Pharmacy Courses can download their Admit Cards by logging into the Candidate Portal.”
Successful registration for KEAM 2023 is the only requirement to appear for the entrance exam. KEAM is scheduled to be held in June 2023 by Kerala CEE, and candidates are required to carry a hard copy of their admit cards to the exam center. As well, candidates are required to keep their KEAM admit cards until the admissions process is complete. You can also find information on how to download KEAM call letters in the following sections.
|Conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Release of KEAM 2023 application form||April 2023|
|Last Date of KEAM 2023 registration||May 2023|
|Last Date to submit KEAM application form||May 2023|
|Last Date to upload required documents||May 2023|
|KEAM hall ticket release date||June 2023|
|KEAM 2023 exam date||Not announced|
|Credentials needed to download admit card||Application number
How to download KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket?
Applicants who are eligible for KEAM 2023 can download their hall tickets by following the steps below:
- Go to the KEAM website at cee.kerala.gov.in to learn more.
- Tap on the KEAM candidate login page
- A user’s application number, password, and access code should be entered
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- You should download the admit card and print it out to keep it for future reference
For future reference, candidates should download and preserve their KEAM 2023 hall ticket. Candidates should note that they will not receive their admit cards through the post. If the balance application fee for the exam has not been paid, the KEAM admit card will not be issued.
Documents required along with KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket
KEAM 2023 test centers require candidates to bring the following documents along with their hall tickets:
- An original photo ID card, such as an Aadhar Card, a Voter ID, a PAN card, a driving license or a passport is acceptable
- Proof of ID photocopy
- A passport-sized photograph
Candidates must bring their exam to admit cards to the allotted KEAM test centers. A candidate who fails to comply will not be allowed to enter the exam center. Admit cards for KEAM will be issued only to candidates meeting the eligibility requirements.
Details mentioned in KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket
On the admit card, candidates can find information about themselves, the exam center, and the day and time of the exam. KEAM exam candidates were instructed to report to the exam center at the time and date indicated on their hall tickets.
It is important to understand that there will be no changes made to the test cities, exam dates, shifts, or paper as issued by the conducting body.
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Course name
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- State of eligibility
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- KEAM Exam Centre and Centre Code
- KEAM Exam Date and Shift
- Paper (Paper-I or Paper-II)
Important Points About KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket
The following points should be kept in mind regarding KEAM 2023 hall tickets:
- After the KEAM hall ticket is released, candidates should download it as soon as possible. As a result, there will be more room on the server and fewer interruptions will occur at the last minute.
- Bring two copies of the admit card with you to the exam center.
- KEAM hall tickets contain important information, so make sure you read it carefully. Any discrepancy should be reported immediately to the official authorities.
- It is recommended that candidates retain their admit cards for KEAM 2023 until they have completed the admission process. A hall ticket contains important information that will be useful in the future.
- Applicants who have problems downloading their hall tickets should contact the facilitation centers specified by the official authorities.
How to resolve a discrepancy in KEAM 2023 Hall Ticket?
CEE, Kerala admission authority should be notified immediately if there is any discrepancy in KEAM hall tickets.
- A memo is sent to the candidates while they download the hall ticket if any discrepancy is detected during the scrutiny of the KEAM application form.
- This memo contains a list of mistakes or missing documents that will need to be produced or uploaded during the correction process for KEAM applications.
- Links are provided on its official website for candidates to correct defects.