We expect the date for the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical entrance exam in 2023 to be announced soon. The KEAM 2023 Exam will be administered by the Commission of Entrance Exams, CEE Kerala. Applicants will have the option of checking and registering for the engineering test on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in after the official notification has been published.
KEAM 2023 exam date
During the last week of April 2023, CEE, Kerala will conduct KEAM 2023. Applicants should be able to download the application form on the official website of CEE, Kerala between the first and fourth weeks of February 2023. KEAM is the entrance exam that will be used to determine admission. Admission will be granted to various colleges and universities in Kerala via this exam. It is used for admission to various UG courses in engineering, architecture, pharmacy, medicine, and allied sciences. This article provides details about the KEAM 2023 entrance examination, including application forms and eligibility criteria.
|Exam name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)|
|Organizing body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Exam level||State level|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam mode||Offline (Paper-based test)|
|Category||Professional degree courses|
|Online registration starts on||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||4th week of June 2023|
KEAM 2023 Application Form
The following information about the KEAM 2023 application form can be found below:
- Online application forms for KEAM will be released soon.
- During the first week of April 2023, the application form for KEAM 2023 will be released.
- To apply for the examination, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements.
- The application form requires applicants to enter details such as their names, their fathers’ names, their mothers’ names, and so on.
- The candidate has to upload a scanned copy of his or her signature and a recent passport-size photo.
- Additionally, the Application form will have the option of being corrected starting in May 2023.
- Applications must be submitted by the fourth week of April 2023.
- The application form must be printed out for future reference by the candidate.
KEAM 2023 Application Fee:
- Both online and offline applications will be accepted.
- There are several methods of paying the application fee, including credit card, debit card, net banking, and e-challan.
- There will be no refund of the application fee.
For KEAM 2023, the application fee is as follows:
|Courses||General candidates||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Architecture/ Medical and Allied/ Both||₹ 500/-||₹ 200/-||Nil|
|B.Pharm /Engineering / Both||₹ 700/-||₹ 300/-||Nil|
|All of the above||₹ 900/-||₹ 400/-||Nil|
How to Apply for KEAM 2023 Exam:
- You can visit KEAM 2023’s website (link will be provided above).
- You can register by clicking the “Registration” link. You will be taken to a declaration page.
- During registration, you will need to provide details such as your name, birth date, mobile number, email address, etc.
- It is required that candidates fill out details such as gender, nationality, personal details, education details,, etc.
- When the candidate has filled out the form, they need to click “Save and Preview ”.
- Online payment or e-challan are both acceptable methods of paying the application fee.
- The candidate’s photograph and signature should be uploaded.
- For future reference, print the application form.
Application Form for KEAM 2023: Required Documents
- Marksheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Candidate’s photograph scanned
- An image of the candidate’s signature scanned
- Birth Certificate
- Valid email address
- A mobile number that is active
KEAM 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards for KEAM 2023 will be available only on the official website for candidates who have filled out the application form. You must enter your application number and date of birth in order to obtain your admit card.
To ensure that you are prepared for the exam, you should print the admit card out and bring it with you. A candidate who does not have an admit card will be unable to take the examination. Also, candidates who don’t receive their admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
Below are the exam patterns for KEAM 2023:
- Exams will only be conducted offline.
- Physics and Chemistry will be divided into Paper 1 and Mathematics will be divided into Paper 2.
- A maximum of two hours and thirty minutes will be allotted to each paper during the exam.
- A multiple choice exam with an objective format will be administered.
- For each paper, 120 questions will be asked.
- A mark of 4 will be given for each correct response, and a mark of 1 will be taken away for each incorrect response.
|Papers||Subject||Total no. of questions||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|