Karnataka government has introduced the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme to encourage electricity supply to each home of Karnataka state. Visit at https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/ to register if you are eligible for this facility; the registration window is open from 18 June 2023 to 5 July 2023.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme, the state of Karnataka, will provide free power to anyone who consumes less than 200 units of electricity each month. They don’t owe any money for power. This innovative government program improves people’s lives by giving joy and light to Karnataka’s underprivileged families. Homes receive free power, enabling families to save money and improve the quality of their lives. You can apply for this program if you live in the state of Karnataka and desire free power.
|Scheme||Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme|
|Introduced by||Karnataka Government|
|Date of Scheme Implementation||1 Aug 2023|
|Registration Mode||Online and Offline|
|Registration Date Start||18 June 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||5 July 2023|
On the first day of registration for the Gruha Jyothi Scheme, which began on June 18, more than 55,000 people signed up. In this post, we’ll discuss the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme’s key components, goals, rewards, eligibility requirements, paperwork, and online application procedure.
sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in 2023 Apply Online
- To apply for the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme, visit the Seva Sindhu portal’s official website at https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov/.
- Check the website and click the “Gruha Jyothi Scheme Registration Link” link.
- There should be an application form on a new screen that appears. Fill in the applicable sections with your contact information, postal address, and any requested information.
- Now, upload the necessary paperwork, such as an identity card, an electricity bill, a proof of residency, or anything else specified in the application.
- Check the information on the application form one more, then press the “Submit” button.
- Remember to record the application number for future use.
- You must now wait and give the relevant authorities enough time to assess your application and any relevant data.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Important Document 2023
The Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme requires the following papers, among others:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Permanent Residence in Karnataka State
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photograph
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Eligibility @sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in
- Karnataka citizens are the only ones who may access the scheme.
- The scheme is open to any household with a current electricity connection.
- No of their caste residents who consume 200 units or less of power each month are eligible to sign up for the project.
- Applicants must have an active home electricity connection in their name in order to be eligible for the rewards.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Registration Link @sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in
The Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme’s primary goal is to give qualified homes free power. Interested citizens of Karnataka can apply from direct link which is available on sindhuseva portal. It is advised to register through sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in link before the last date of application. At Kalaburgi, the Gruha Jyothi program is anticipated to launch on 1 August 2023. Families can save up to Rs. 1000 every month with this program.
The project intends to lessen the financial challenges experienced by people as a result of the high price of power. There are two ways to register for the program: online and offline. The registration form must be completed and submitted before the 5 July, 2023 deadline.
Benefit of Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme
The scheme will help provide households with quality, reliable, and safe electricity and boost the state’s socio-economic development. The scheme’s implementation will also make a significant contribution to the renewable energy sector and help in achieving the objectives of the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana in Karnataka.
How Do I Check The Status Of My Application?
The applicant must do the following actions to determine if their application for the Gruha Jyothi Scheme has been granted or rejected:
- You must first go to the official website.
- Select Check Status after choosing the Beneficiary tab it will redirect you to a new page.
- Input your registered application number now, then select “Check Status” from the menu.
- The status of your application will be shown on the following screen.