JK Bank has released the Apprenticeship notification for the eligible candidates. Candidates can visit the official website portal www.jkbank.com, to apply online for JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023, application process has been started from 29 August 2023 and it will end on 12 September 2023.
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Through the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification, Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. is accepting applications for 390 open Apprenticeship positions between 29 August 2023 and 12 September 2023. Applicants that are interested in this position may apply online.
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check More Results
- Tap to Check to Admit Card Releases
- Click to Check Exam Updates
Applicants should read the details provided here as well as the official announcement for the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 released by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. before submitting an application.
JK Bank Apprenticeship Application 2023
Applicants must pay the apprenticeship application fee using the payment gateway on the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. website after verifying the accuracy of the information in the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 registration form. The ability to pay fees online using a credit or debit card or net banking will be accessible until 12 September 2023, at 23:59.
|Recruitment||JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start Date||29 August 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||12 September 2023. 23.59hr|
|Age Limit||20-28 years|
|Role Type||On job training, Normal Working hours|
Candidates should not be more than 28 years old on 1 January 2023. All the documents submitted by the candidate should be authentic and information available on the document and available on the form should match with each other in case of any difference form may reject by the authorities so make sure that information entered by you is correct.
jkbank.com Apprenticeship Age Restrictions 2023
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. will accept the date of birth provided by the applicant in the JK Bank Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/Birth certificate as evidence of age, and no subsequent request for change will be taken into consideration or granted. Age restrictions for JK Bank Apprentices are;
- A 20-year-old minimum age requirement
- Age restriction: 28 years maximum
- Age restriction as of: January 1, 2023
JK Bank Apprentice Educational Eligibility 2023
Candidates must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in any field from an Indian university.
Answers must be released before the registration deadline or earlier. The student should be fluent in the regional or local language (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending). Residences in the relevant regions/areas will be given preference.
- The apprentice should be fluent in the regional or geographic area’s native tongue. Residences in the relevant regions/areas will be given preference.
- Details on trade-specific eligibility can be found in the official announcement.
- Exam Document Verification Online
- Selection for medical fitness tests
The online examination results will be used to determine whether to hire Apprentices. Only English will be used to administer the online test.
Click here to download the JK Bank Notification.
How to apply online for J&K Bank Internship 2023?
- Visit the official website of www.jkbank.com.
- Click on the careers option which is available on the top of the website.
- Now click on the engagement of the apprentice option which is available on the 2nd number in front of the webpage.
- Register yourself and complete the application form with your correct details.
- Verify all the details and click the submit button on the JK Bank portal.
- Now upload your passport sized photo, ID proof and documents.
- Click on the payment tab to complete the payment then submit.
J&K apprentice Selection Process 2023
One-fourth (1/4th) of the marks allotted for that question will be removed from the applicant’s score if they respond incorrectly to a question. There won’t be any consequences if a query goes unanswered.
On the basis of district/region and category, the Merit List will be created. According to their overall scores, test-passing candidates will be placed in descending order within their respective districts/regions and categories.
JK Bank stipend 2023
JK Bank Apprenticeship will be paid and candidates will get stipend during the internship based on their performance and qualification. For the duration of their one-year commitment, apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs. (7500 + 1500) every month. There are no additional compensation or perks available to apprentices.
Visit Rajneetug2021 Homepage.