The Jharkhand government has issued a notification allowing employees to take advantage of the Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme. The Finance Department issuing this notification. Employees must submit an affidavit in order to receive a pension under the plan of their choice. The official website, www.jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in, has made its format public.
Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme
On April 1, 2004, the government ended the previous pension program and replaced it with the National Pension System. The Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme will once again be in effect in the state as of September 1, 2022, thanks to Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren. In other words, starting on September 1, 2022, state government employees began receiving benefits from the Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme.
A person will have access to his pension through this Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme in the form of a direct bank account. However, you must be older than 60 in order to take advantage of this program. The government has allocated Rs 885 crore as its budget for this program. Your family’s annual income must exceed Rs. 2 lahks if you want to benefit from this program; otherwise, you cannot apply.
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Jharkhand State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Jharkhand|
|Objective||Provide pension under the Jharkhand old pension scheme|
Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme Objective
The Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme’s primary goal is to pay pensions to public employees under the Old Pension Scheme. To help their financial situation, the state’s government employees will now receive pension payments under the previous pension plan.
The Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme will also succeed in empowering the people of the state. The implementation of this plan will make the people of Jharkhand independent. The implementation of this plan will raise the living standards of government employees as well.
Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme Eligibility
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand state because only those who live there permanently are eligible for this program.
- The candidate should be employed by any government agency in order to qualify for this program.
Required Documents to apply for Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme 2023
You must provide the following necessary documents while registering:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- BPL Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
The process to register online for Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme 2023?
- You must first visit the Jharseva website at www.jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in to apply.
- After that, you must click “Register Yourself” on the website’s home page.
- A registration form will appear in front of you after you click.
- In this step, you must provide information such as your name, email address, mobile number, password, state, and captcha code.
- The applicant must click submit after filling out all the required information.
- Consequently, signing up for this program is simple.
How to apply for Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme 2023?
- You need to visit the web portal first.
- If necessary, log in by clicking the login button.
- An entirely new page will appear once you log in., where you must click “Apply for Services.”
- The next step is to select “View All Services.”
- You must choose “Old Age Pension Scheme” after clicking.
- The application form will open in front of you after choosing.
- It asks for information like your name, phone number, gender, address, etc.
- All the documents must be uploaded after filling out the form.
- You must then select “submit.”
- You will receive a reference number after clicking., It is something you must save aside for later.
Steps to Track the status of Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme 2023 application?
- You must follow the link to the official website to view the status.
- Then, on the home page, you must click “Know Status of Your Application.”
- Here you must select the “Tracking” option.
- You must choose the reference number b OTP or the application details on the following page.
- For the status, you must then enter your reference number, application number, and captcha code.
- You must click “submit” after completing the form. Your status will appear on the screen after clicking.
Benefits and features of the Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme
- Hemant Soren, the chief minister of Jharkhand, has chosen to reintroduce the Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme.
- On April 1, 2004, the government ended the previous pension program and replaced it with the National Pension System.
- Government personnel will get pension payments under this plan under the previous pension system.
- This plan is a significant advancement for the benefit of the workers. The Chief Minister made the decision to reinstate this pension during the Pension Jayghosh Maha Sammelan.
- Government personnel will be able to gain financial and social empowerment through this program, which will also provide them with social security.
- By the first of September 2022, the government had implemented this pension plan.
- You would receive a monthly pension of 1000 rupees under this plan.
- Your bank account will receive a direct deposit of this sum.
- You can easily apply for this program online from home.
- The Jharkhand government has allocated Rs 885 crore as funding for this program.
- Additionally, you can apply offline by visiting the district, block, and tehsil, and completing a form.
- This pension’s initial payment was 600 rupees; it is now 1000 rupees.
- With the implementation of this plan, not only will the state’s population become more independent and powerful, but their standard of living will also rise.
- The Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme would also help the state’s inhabitants’ financial situation.
Thus to know more about Jharkhand Old Pension Scheme you can visit the official Website and if you have any queries mention them in the comments section below. check here for more updates regarding government schemes jksidco