This Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan is only available to Rajasthani citizens. Using this portal, you will be able to get information about government schemes and services. We will also provide you with step-by-step instructions about the login process, Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan, a List of Schemes, and their Details. Read this article until the very end if you want to get all the necessary information or refer to its official website (jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/)
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
Rajasthan Public Information Portal, an innovative web portal, has been launched by the government. Rajasthan citizens can utilize this portal to obtain information about government schemes and to apply for those they wish to participate. Since the Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal has been launched, citizens will no longer have to visit government offices frequently because they can apply for the scheme according to their preferences and get information about it through the portal. Applications can be submitted through jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in. Read this article for more information about the Jan Suchna portal.
|Public portal name||Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal|
|First launched date||13th September 2019|
|Portal launched by||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Department name||Rajasthan State Government|
|Mode of application||Online (Active)|
|Total Scheme||127 + above scheme online|
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan – Features
- The Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal has a total of 13 departments so citizens can avail of their benefits accordingly.
- With the Jan Suchna Portal, the people of Rajasthan can use the portal from the comfort of their homes.
- A public information portal has made it easier for people to get information about any special schemes or services offered by the state, which previously had to be requested through RTI.
- It is intended to reduce corruption and ease the lives of the people in the state through this portal
13 departments available in Jan Suchna Portal
- Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Administrative information department
- Department of Energy
- Planning & Information Technology & Communication Department
- Department of Primary Education and Secondary Education
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Tribal Regional Development Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- cooperative Department
- The revenue department is attached
- Labor and Employment Department
How to apply online for the Jan Suchna Portal?
- Visit the Rajasthan Public Information Portal to apply.
- Click on ‘Schemes/Services’ on the home page.
- After that, you must choose a
- You will be presented with an application form after selecting.
- Now, fill out all the required information in this form.
- You must also upload all the necessary documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
- That’s it, you are done!
Process for acquiring information and eligibility for this scheme:
To get started, you need to visit the official Rajasthan Public Information Portal website.
You will now see the home page. There are two options on the home page: Schemes Information and Eligibility. You need to click on Schemes Information to find out more about schemes, and Eligibility to find out more about eligibility.
What is the process to download the Jan Suchna Rajasthan mobile app?
- Firstly, you need to visit the Google Play Store.
- Enter ‘Public Information Rajasthan’ in the search box.
- As soon as you enter, a list will appear.
- This list contains many options for you to choose from.
- You must choose the top option in this case.
- Click on ‘Install’ to proceed.
- Once the app has been downloaded, it will be available for use.
Jan Suchna Portal Scheme List: How to view it?
- Visit the official website to see this list.
- Go to the home page and click on ‘Schemes’.
- You will then be taken to a new page.
- The list can be viewed quickly inside.
The process to file a complaint in Jan Suchna Portal
- The first thing you need to do is click on the link to the Jan Suchna Portal.
- You will then be taken to the portal’s home page.
- You must click ‘Register Complaint’
- You will see a form after clicking.
- The details on this form must be filled out accurately.
- Click on submit once you have filled out the form.
- Now, you have successfully filed a complaint.