The anticipated release date for the HPCET 2023 admit card is expected the first week of May 2023, which may be seen on the HPTU website at https://www.himtu.ac.in/. The deadline to submit an HPCET application in 2023 has been moved to Sunday, April 30, 2023. The date of the HPCET 2023 exam is set on May 14, 2023. It is important for the applicant to know that the admit card may only be accessed online.
HPCET Admit Card 2023
Candidates may get their HPCET 2023 admit cards on the organization’s official website after creating an account and providing the required information. Candidates who have successfully registered for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2023 can download their admit card by entering their registration number and password.
The HPCET admit card 2023 will contain important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and time, exam center, and other relevant details. Candidates must bring their admit card to the examination center; those who do will not be permitted to take the examination.
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Course||B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, and MBA (T&HM)|
|Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes – UG
2 Hours – PG
|Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2023 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||May 14, 2023|
How to download HPCET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates who have successfully registered for the HPCET 2023 exam can download their admit card from the official website of HPTU. Here are the steps to download the HPCET 2023 admit card:
- Visit the official website of HPTU at http://www.himtu.ac.in/
- Follow the home page’s “HPCET 2023” link.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The HPCET 2023 digital admit card will be shown.
- Check that your name, roll number, exam date/time, test location, and any other pertinent information is correct on the admit card.
- Get a hard copy of your hall ticket by downloading it.
- On the day of the exam, bring the admit card with you to the testing facility.
HPCET Exam Pattern 2023
The HPCET exam pattern 2023 is as follows:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: 2 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Sections: The exam will consist of four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English
The following table gives an overview of the HPCET exam pattern 2023:
|Section No||Questions Marks|
Details will be displayed on HPCET admit card 2023
Here are the details that will be displayed on the HPCET admit card 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam date and time
- Exam center address and code
- Course applied for
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam day instructions
- Important guidelines for the candidates to follow during the exam
HPCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should not create any disturbance or noise in the exam hall and should maintain silence during the exam.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam duration.
- Candidates should not tamper with the exam materials or damage any property in the exam hall.
- Candidates should not indulge in any unfair practices such as cheating, talking to other candidates, or using any unfair means during the exam.
Things Carry or Not To Carry In The HPCET 2023 Examination Hall
Here are the things that candidates should carry and should not carry to the HPCET 2023 examination hall:
Things to carry:
- HPCET 2023 Admit Card
- Identification with a photograph, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, driver’s license, etc.
- Black or blue ballpoint pen
Things not to carry:
- Mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, etc. The following are all examples of electronic devices.
- Any kind of study material such as books, notes, or chits.
- Any kind of bag or wallet.
- Any kind of food or beverages.
- Any kind of stationery items such as pencils, erasers, sharpeners, etc.
Important Points of HPCET 2023 Admit Card
Here are some important points related to the HPCET 2023 admit card:
- The HPCET 2023 admit card is a mandatory document that candidates must carry to the exam center.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card from the official website of HPTU.
- The exam date, time, location, and candidate’s name should all match what is shown on the admit card.
- Candidates should promptly contact the exam administrators to get any discrepancies resolved.
- Bring the admit card and a government-issued picture ID to the testing center.
- Candidates should report to the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No cell phones, calculators, or other electronic devices of any kind are permitted in the examination room. To the exam center.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions given by the Invigilators during the exam and should not indulge in any unfair practices.
- Candidates should attempt all the questions with accuracy to increase their chances of qualifying for the HPCET 2023.
- Candidates should safeguard their admit card until they have been officially admitted.