The second TET, administered by the State Examination Board of Gujarat, took place throughout the state of Gujarat on April 23, 2023. The test reportedly attracted three million takers. The passing grade and final test results are eagerly awaited by the applicants. Each year, the Education Department of the State Government of Gujarat had announce the Gujarat Tet 2 Result 2023 via www.sebexam.org on June 15th, 2023.
Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination conducted by the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) for the recruitment of teachers in various government schools across Gujarat. The exam is held every year to evaluate the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in primary and upper primary classes. The Gujarat TET 2 result 2023 has been released on 15th June 2023, and the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website of GSEB.
The result 2023 will contain important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, marks obtained in each subject, and overall marks obtained. Candidates who have qualified for the exam will be eligible to apply for teaching positions in various government schools across Gujarat.
|Exam Conducting Body||State Examination Board (SEB) – Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Name of Exam||GTE Test-II (TET-2) 2022-23|
|Exam Standard||Upper Primary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8)|
|Date of Exam||23 April 2023|
|Result Release Date:||June 15th, 2023|
|Mode of Releasing Result:||Online only|
|Total Marks:||150 marks|
|Medium of Exam:||Gujarati, Hindi & English|
|Result Link||Click Here|
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-2 Result 2023 Details
The Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 is expected to be released soon by the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) on its official website. The exam was held in August 2023, and candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results by providing their registration number and other required details on the website.
The Gujarat TET 2 exam is conducted for the recruitment of teachers in primary and upper primary classes in various government schools across Gujarat.
How to check SEB Gujarat TET 2 exam result 2023 online?
Candidates who have appeared for the Gujarat TET 2 exam 2023 can check their results online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) at www.gseb.org.
- Select the “Result” menu item on the main page.
- The “Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023” option should be chosen.
- Put in your identifying information, such as your registration number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Get a hard copy by downloading and printing the end product.
Candidates are advised to keep their registration number and other details ready to check their result as soon as it is released. It is also advisable to keep a printout of the result for future reference.
Gujarat TET 2 Cut-off 2023
The Gujarat TET 2 Cut Off/ Qualifying Marks 2023 is decided by the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) and is based on various factors such as the number of candidates showing up for the test, the amount of difficulty of the test, and the number of vacant positions.
Candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify for the Gujarat TET 2 exam. However, the cut-off marks may vary for different categories. The GSEB will release the cut-off marks along with the result on its official website.SEB Gujarat TET-2 2023 Result passing marks
Gujarat TET 2 Passing marks
To pass the Gujarat TET-2 2023 exam, candidates need to secure a minimum of 60% marks. This means that candidates need to score at least 90 out of 150 marks to pass the exam. However, it is important to note that the qualifying marks may vary for different categories. The Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) will release the category-wise cut-off marks along with the result.
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for the recruitment of teachers in primary and upper primary classes in various government schools across Gujarat.
Details Given on www.sebexam.org Result 2023
The Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject-wise Marks Obtained
- Total Marks Obtained
- Qualifying Status
- Rank (if applicable)
- Cut Off Marks (Category-wise)
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 carefully.
Important instructions For GSEB Result
Here are some important instructions that candidates should keep in mind regarding the Result:
- Candidates should regularly check the official website of the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) for updates regarding the result.
- Candidates should keep their registration number and other required details handy to check their result as soon as it is released.
- Candidates should carefully check all the details mentioned in the Gujarat Result 2023, and in case of any discrepancies, they should immediately contact the concerned authorities for rectification.
- Candidates who have qualified for the exam should keep all the required documents such as educational certificates, age proofs, category certificates, etc. ready for the document verification process.
- Candidates should also keep a copy of the Result for future reference.
- Candidates who did not qualify for the exam should not lose hope and prepare better for the next opportunity
It is important to note that the Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 is only valid for the current recruitment cycle, and candidates will have to reappear for the exam in case of future recruitment cycles.
Candidates should follow these instructions to avoid any confusion or delay in the process of checking the Gujarat TET 2 Result 2023 and further recruitment processes.