Gujarat High Court is inviting candidates for Peon Recruitment 2023. All the candidates who are willing to apply must know that the application process has started. Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website of ojas.gujarat.gov.in. A short notification related to Gujarat HC Peon Bharti 2023 was released on the website on 28 March 2023.
Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023
The Gujarat High Court has announced the Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023 and has encouraged qualified applicants who are keen on the hiring process to submit an online application for one of the 1499 Peon (Patawala) positions.
The recruiting process is now underway, and many applicants are interested in learning about the crucial dates, requirements, age limit, and fee waivers. As a result, we have compiled all the updates in one post and presented them in a way that is simple for you to understand. To learn more about the Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023 registration procedure, interested applicants should read this entire post.
|Notification||Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat High Court|
|Short Notification Date||28 March 2023|
|Full Notification Date||Last Week of April 2023|
|Application Start Date||Release soon|
|Application End Date||Release soon|
How to Apply Gujarat HC Peon Bharti 2023?
Applicants may apply for a position as a Peon in Gujarat’s lower courts by following the protocol.
- Visit hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in to access the Gujarat High Court’s official recruiting website.
- Locate the Apply Online option under the area for the job application, and you will be taken to another website.
- Choose the Direct Hiring Of Peon in Lower Court (2023) option that is now available to you.
- To finish the form, you must fill out the Basic Information, submit the required files, including your photo and signature, and pay the application fee.
Gujarat High Court Peon Vacancy
There are a total of 1499 openings for Gujarat HC Peon Bharti 2023. The available vacancy is for eligible candidates who are at least 10th passed. Candidates who desire to work for the Gujarat HC and join as workers in Gujarat High Court now have the possibility, according to the Gujarat High Court. As a result, we’ve given you a chance and all the information you need to submit your application by the specified timeframes.
You can participate in the hiring process by filling out the Gujarat High Court Peon Vacancy 2023 Online Form before the deadline. Candidates can check the sections below for further information and make sure they qualify for this recruiting to take advantage of the opportunity. You can leave a remark in the box below for any questions.
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment Instructions
Before submitting an online application, applicants should carefully review the official announcement for any open positions. Today, we’re going to educate you about the Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023, for which the application deadline began on March 28 and finishes on April 15 of the same year. The official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in will shortly have a complete notice about this recruitment. Thus, you should await the official announcement and acquire the pertinent updates from this site.
Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti Eligibility
One must follow the eligibility criteria for the available job. The recruitment cell has decided on the following criteria for the recruitment of Peon.
- A minimum of 10 passes. By the deadline, candidates can submit their Gujarat HC Peon Employment Application Form 2023.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 33 years old to be considered for the Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023. But, if you follow the instructions, you will also be eligible for age relaxation.
- The Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti Vacancy 2023 application cost will vary depending on the available categories. To get updates, you can thus wait for the official notice. Like in the past, applicants for the General Category must pay Rs 100, but those for the Reserved Category are exempt from paying a fee.
- After being chosen for the Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023, qualified applicants will receive a competitive salary ranging from Rs 14000 to Rs 47100 per month. In addition, additional allowances may be available; details will be included in the formal notice.
Gujarat HC 2023 Exam Pattern
The written test is the first phase of the hiring process. Multiple-choice questions will be included in the offline test. For a total of 100 marks, applicants have 90 minutes to respond to 100 questions. The topics covered in the questions include general knowledge, the Gujarati language, math, sports, and commonplace events. For the following stage, applicants must get the necessary minimum cut-off scores.
There will be multiple-choice questions on the offline test. For a total of 100 marks, candidates must respond to 100 questions in 90 minutes. General knowledge, the Gujarati language, maths, sports, and everyday events are all topics covered in the questions. For the candidates to move on to the next round, they must get the necessary minimum cut-off scores. Tap here for more Rajneetug.