GPSSB Talati Call letter 2023 is available on the ojas.gujarat.gov.in portal. Utilizing their login information, get the OJAS Gujarat Talati Admit Card from the direct URL link provided below. Applicants should print their GPSSB Hall Ticket after obtaining it since they must bring a printed copy to the Gujarati Gramme Panchayat Secretary exam. Check the official website for downloading the Admit Cards that is available on 27 April 2023 at 01:00 PM.
GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023
Contestants may get the call letter for the GPSSB Exam of the Talati cum Mantri 2023 ONLINE at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants who are ready to appear in the examination have to enter their basic detail like their DOB for verification. The OJAS Village Panchayat Secretary Admit Card will be available on the official website by last week April 2023. The Board will not mail each candidate a unique physical copy of their admit card. However, applicants’ enrolled cellphone numbers have already received the SMS alert regarding the OJAS Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket.
|Notification||GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023|
|Exam Name||GPSSB Talati Exam|
|Exam date||7 May 2023|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Expected to Admit Card Date||27 April 2023 at 01:00 PM (Released)|
|Download Link||Click Here|
How to download OJAS Gujarat Talati Hall Ticket 2023?
Visit the OJAS website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in as a first step.
- Open the Call Letter/ Reference link on the homepage as the second step.
- Click the GPSSB/202122/10 Call Letter for Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary job option.
- On the login screen, enter your Agreement Number of 08 Digits and Birth Date (dd-mm-yyyy).
- The Print GPSSB Talati Call Letter in clear print on both sides is the fifth step.
- In the last step, you can see your hall ticket in front of you. After that verify each detail.
- Download the Admit Card PDF picture to your device at the seventh step.
- The eighth step is to take out the entrance ticket on paper that is A4 in size and bring it to the test.
OJAS Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter Correction 2023
Contestants should double-check the OJAS Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter for potential errors. Report any discrepancies in information, such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, picture, gender, category, etc., to the organization in charge of administering the exam as soon as possible. This is the contact information:-
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board may be reached at 079-232-58563, Block-2, C-Wing, 5th Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382010. (Only During Business Hours). The number for OJAS Helpline: is 1800 233 5500 (Only During Working Days; Time: 9:30 AM to 6:10 PM)
Important things to Carry in Gujarat Talati Mantri Exam
Applicants should read the instructions carefully on GPSSB Gujarat Village Panchayat Admit Card 2023. The GPSSB Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Exam must bring the required documentation to the testing location. See out the list of papers you must bring:- A printed copy of the OJAS website’s GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter.
Aadhar Card Printout E-Aadhaar Card Voter ID Card Passport Driving Licence. Any other identification document issued by a state or the federal government. Each candidate should be aware that, in many cases, they will not be granted entry to the test site with an OJAS GPSSB Talati hall ticket (admit card). Therefore, on the day of the exam, be sure to carry a paper copy of the Admit Card that you got online.
GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri Hall Ticket Instructions 2023
Following are some general recommendations for applicants to the Gujarat Gramme Panchayat Secretary Bharti Exam 2023:-
- To print information on 02 pages of your admit card, ensure that your printer is configured to A4 Size & Portrait Layout Mode.
- It is advised to bring a colorful print of your hall ticket rather than a black and white one since the information will be easier to see.
- Ensure that the printed copy of your admit card has a clear image of your face and initials. If not, you won’t be let into the testing facility. Keep 02–03 additional printouts or physical copies of the call letter in an emergency.
Exam Pattern for GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri 2023
Check out the Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Competitive Written Exam Pattern for a better understanding of exams. There will be just 1 () written test paper with MCQ of the following types:-
The exam sheet will be an OMR Sheet. The OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) will be used for the written exam of GPSSB Talati Mantri 2023. The written test will consist of 100 questions and provide 100 points, and there will be 1 mark assigned to each multiple-choice question of the objective type.
An erroneous response results in a mark deduction of 0.33 (zero point thirty-three).
Each blank answer will have a 0.33 (minus zero point thirty-three) mark penalty.
The question paper will be in Gujarati, except for the English Language & Grammar part.
No. You may only access the OJAS Web Portal to get and print your GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Admit Card. Around a week before the test date, the Gujarat Municipal Service Recruitment Board will provide the Talati Cum Mantri Written test Admit Card. No, you must carry a physical copy of your hall ticket to the GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary test location. Tap here for more Rajneetug.