GPAT Admit Card will be published on the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency will hold the exam on 22 May 2023 and GPAT Admit Card 2023 can be expected by the Second Week of May 2023.
GPAT Admit Card 2023
The GPAT 2023 admission card will shortly be made available online by the National Testing Agency (NTA). On the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in, only enrolled applicants may get their GPAT admission card. On May 22, 2023, the GPAT test will be administered in two shifts.
The GPAT admission card may be downloaded by candidates who successfully register for the test using their application number, birth date, and security pin. The GPAT 2023 hall ticket will include information such as the candidate’s name, information about the designated center, including the address, and significant instructions to be followed on the exam day.
|Name of Exam||GPAT 2023|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Pharmacy Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||22 May 2023|
|GPAT Admit Card Releasing Date||Second Week May 2023|
How to download GPAT Admit Card 2023?
- At gpat.nta.nic.in, NTA posts a link for downloading the GPAT Admit card.
- As a result, periodically check gpat.nta.nic.in for it.
- Additionally, you may utilize the GPAT admission card download link on any internet-capable computer or mobile device.
- However, to receive your hall ticket from the download link, you must have your GPAT exam login information.
- Also, remember that the National Testing Agency may delete the GPAT hall ticket URL in the future.
Details Available on GPAT Hall Ticket 2023?
GPAT 2023 admission card contains the information shown below.
- No. on the candidate’s roll
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam timing and date
- Name and location of the test centre
- Gate shutdown and reporting hours
- Important guidelines for the GPAT 2023 test
GPAT Call Letter 2023 Rectification
Applicants must double-check all the information on their GPAT 2023 hall ticket. Additionally, candidates must call the helpline number between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM if they discover any errors on their GPAT 2023 admit card. In such circumstances, candidates may still use the same admission card to take the GPAT test. NTA will, however, make the necessary adjustments to the NTA GPAT admission card 2023. Below are the contact details for GPAT 2023.
Contact information for GPAT 2023 is [email protected].
What should I bring with me if I have a GPAT 2023 admit card?
NTA has established some norms and restrictions regarding what candidates can and should not bring to the exam center. The full list of the items/things from the points below is available for candidates to review.
- Things to bring with you when taking the GPAT in 2023
- a passport-sized picture (the same one you supplied to your application)
- Aadhaar, voter ID, PAN, and other authentic government-issued picture identification are examples.
- For a candidate requesting a relaxation under the PwD category, the Competent Authority must issue a PWD certificate.
Exam Day Instructions for GPAT 2023
Candidates must carefully read all the guidelines on their admit card before taking the GPAT 2023. Below are all the instructions:
- The admission card must be printed out by the candidates, who must also properly sign it.
- The head of their present institute must attest to photocopies of all required documentation, including the admission card.
- Candidates cannot enter the exam room without an admission card.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must be at the testing location at least 90 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
What Should Not Bring with GPAT Admit Card 2023?
Candidates cannot bring electronic devices into the test room, including phones, watches, calculators, etc. Candidates should first comprehend the GPAT exam pattern 2023 before they begin their study for the pharmaceutical examination. Sincere, diligent, and hardworking candidates will succeed in the NTA GPAT in 2023.
Some GPAT gurus and last year’s top performers have sworn by a few study tips and tactics that will undoubtedly aid present and future applicants. Candidates can check the list below to get more about the same.
GPAT Exam Preparation Tips 2023
It is essential to practice numerical questions regularly. Numbers are frequently used to evaluate subjects like depression in freezing point, biopharmaceutics, dosage based on body weight and age, and allegation procedures.
For important subjects like pharmacognosy, organic chemistry, mass spectrometry, NMR spectroscopy, etc., attempt to create brief notes and flash cards. When applicants have limited time for review in the final few days before NTA GPAT 2023, doing this will be advantageous.
Candidates must concentrate on various medications’ functions, workings, and distinctive side effects. Abbreviations can be used to help people recall names. Candidates must increase their grasp of fundamental ideas, it must be ensured.