The MP Police Constable Written Exam 2023 will be held from August 12, 2023 by the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, and the MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023 is released on August 08, 2023. Candidates who have applied may show up for the test on the scheduled dates with a current MPPEB Police Constable Admit Card 2023. One week before the start of the test, the admission card is anticipated to be released. Therefore, applicants, be ready with current login information and prepare to get the admit card from the official website, https://esb.mp.gov.in/.
MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Police Department is one of the most prestigious law enforcement agencies in India, known for its dedication to maintaining law and order in the state. Every year, thousands of young individuals aspire to join this esteemed force as Police Constables to serve and protect the citizens. To facilitate a fair and transparent recruitment process, the department conducts various selection stages. Among them, the release of the esb.mp.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2023 is a crucial step that allows candidates to participate in the upcoming examination.
- MP Forest Guard Result 2023
- mpsos.nic.in Result 2023
- Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2023
- MP PNST Result 2023
- MPESB Group 4 Result 2023
- MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- Click to Check More Exam Updates
- Tap to Check Result Updates
The esb.mp.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2023 is an essential document that serves as an entry pass for candidates appearing in the recruitment examination. It contains crucial information about the candidate, exam venue, date, time, and instructions to be followed during the examination. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination.
esb.mp.gov.in 2023 Constable Admit Card
The MP Police Constable Exam 2023 will be administered by ESB MP, and all necessary preparation has been finished. Candidates who applied for this test will soon be able to access the MP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 on the board’s official website and download it. Only those candidates who registered for this test will have access to their admit card.
|Organization||Employees Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|MP Police Constable Exam Date 2023||Starting From 12th August 2023|
|MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Release Date||August 08, 2023|
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam|
According to the board’s record based on the application form, a large number of applicants are taking this test. The test will be given at numerous testing locations around the state of MP, so if you’re interested in learning where the MP Police Constable Exam will be held in 2023, you may get the admit card online. It’s vital to remember to carry your admit card with you.
How to download the MPPEB Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
To download the ESB Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit esb.mp.gov.in, the official website of the Examination Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- Log in using your registered credentials (application number and password).
- Find the “ESB MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023” link or notification on the homepage.
- To access the admission card download page, please click the link.
- Verify your details and click on the “Download” button to save the admit card as a PDF.
- Print the admit card to carry it to the examination center on the exam day.
MPESB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted in an offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Exam Type: The MP Police Constable Exam will be objective type, with multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Subjects: The exam will generally consist of four main subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Science and Mathematics (For Technical posts)
- Total Marks: The total marks for the exam may vary depending on the recruitment notification.
- Duration: The exam duration will be typically 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: Negative markings may subtract points for wrong answers.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must meet the conducting authority’s minimal qualifying marks to advance in the selection procedure