DSSSB Admit Card 2023 will be available on the official website of dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has scheduled exams from 21 June 2023 to 25 June 2023, and admit cards will be available 10-15 days before the final examination by the last week of June 2023.
DSSSB Admit Card 2023
The DSSSB Admit Card 2023 for Manager positions will be available on the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board’s official website. Through the link below, applicants who enrolled for the DSSSB Manager Recruitment 2023 may get admission cards.
|Admit Card||DSSSB Admit Card 2023
|Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Date||21 June 2023 to 25 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written and Interview|
|Posts||Manager, TGT, PGT, Assistant Teacher, Assistant archivist, Shift incharge|
|Admit Card Date||Last Week June 2023|
To take the exam, you must have your DSSSB admit card. Exams are scheduled from 21 June 2023 to 25 June 2023 in three shifts with 3 hours duration of exam.
How to download the dsssb.delhi.gov.in Admit Card 2023?
DSSSB admit card is the most crucial object to bring in the examination, as it is your entry ticket to the examination hall. In the absence of a DSSSB Hall Ticket, candidates won’t be eligible to appear in the examination; we are also listing the simple steps to download the DSSSB call letter online-
- The following are the processes required to download the DSSSB 2023 admit card:
- Go to www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in, the DSSSB’s official website.
- Click on the DSSSB Hall ticket 2023, Download Link.
- Your registration number, application number, and password are required for login.
- Verify the DSSSB Hall ticket 2023 that is displayed on the screen.
- Now you can download and print the DSSSB 2023 Hall Ticket.
The DSSSB Hall Ticket for 2023
The following details are included on the DSSSB hall ticket:
- Candidate names
- Date of Birth Gender Category of the Candidate
- Application Roll Number,
- and Signature
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Date of Exam Instructions
Important and restricted Articles in the DSSSB Exam Hall:
Admit card is the most important document to carry in the examination hall, and a valid ID proof like an Aadhar card, Pan Card, DL, Passport etc. This is mandatory to carry along with 2 passport-sized photographs. In the absence of these documents, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates should not bring any restricted articles like edibles, study materials, electronic items, smartwatches, gadgets, etc., strictly prohibited in the DSSSB examination hall 2023. Also, ensure that you have taken a clear print of DSSSB Hall ticket and that all information is clearly visible to you.
The DSSSB Hall Ticket Instructions 2023
Candidates need to be aware of certain essential dos and don’ts regarding admission cards. The DSSSB admit card requirements are listed below for interested candidates to review:
- The DSSSB admission card is required for candidates to bring to the designated testing location.
- Students won’t be able to enter the test room or take it if they don’t have their admit card.
- A valid ID proof, such as an Aadhar card, voter ID card, PAN card, or driver’s license, must be brought with the admission card.
- No candidates may bring any forbidden objects, including a smartwatch, a calculator, or other electronic device, to the testing location.
- Candidates must read the relevant instructions on the DSSSB 2023 admit card after downloading it.
DSSSB Exam Date 2023
DSSSB exams are planned in three shifts for TGT, PGT, Manager, and Assistant teacher posts. DSSSB exams will start on 21 June 2023 and last till 25 June 2023. PGT exams will be on 21 and 22 June 2023 from 9 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM in two shifts. For the post of public assistant and Manager exams will occur on 23 June while TGT, Assistant teacher, assistant archivist, shift in charge, deputy manager exams will be on 25 June 2023 in three shifts 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, 12:30 to 2:20 PM, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2023
- The DSSSB exam 2023 is scheduled as a computer-based examination (CBT).
- The test consists of multiple-choice questions.
- Separate Sections 1 and 2 will exist. There will be general knowledge, mental aptitude, reasoning, numerical aptitude, data interpretation, Hindi and English language, and general awareness questions in Section 1.
- Section 2 will have 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) related to the selected subject.
- The test will last for three hours.
- Each question will receive one mark. Additionally, 0.25 points are subtracted for each wrong response.