BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 will be live on the official website portal which is bpsc.bih.nic.in for the exam scheduled on 26 May 2023. Candidates can download the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 from the official website, which will be available by the Third week of May 2023.
BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023
On May 2, 2023, the BPSC Assistant Professor Interview Letter was published. Advt. No. 59-61/2014 for Assistant Professor of Ancient Indian History, Archaeology, Culture, and Asian Studies. The interview for the position will take place from May 9 through May 13, 2023.
On May 26, 2023, the commission will hold the written examination for 208 Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engg) positions. The release of the admission cards is anticipated by the applicants who enrolled for the BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023. In this post, we have included all the necessary information about the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 for the applicants’ convenience.
|Notification||BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||26 May 2023|
|Release Date||Third Week May 2023|
How to download BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023?
- Click the above-given direct link.
- The screen of the applicant will switch to a different page. Your roll number and captcha are required.
- After that, press the submit button. The candidate’s screen will display the call letter for the BPSC Assistant Professor position.
- Check the admissions card for accuracy and download or print it for future use.
- Candidates may also access the admit card link on the homepage of the BPSC’s official website by going there.
- Candidates may access the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card by following the directions above.
bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 Key Points
These are the main ideas that applicants need to bear in mind about the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022.
- Ensure that all the information on the admission card is accurate.
- If there is any discrepancy in the information, contact higher authorities.
- The applicants should be at the testing location 90 minutes before the exam.
- Candidates should safeguard their admission cards till the entire hiring procedure is over.
- All guidelines on the admission card should be properly read and followed.
- The process for downloading the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card may now be clear to candidates.
Bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 Exam Instructions
Check the testing location again the day before the Assistant exam if you don’t want to miss it. For the Assistant 2023 test, arrive 1-2 hours early and utilize Google Maps to locate the BPSC Assistant exam center listed on your admission card. Verify the following details as well.
The exam date and times in 2023 may be seen on the Bihar Public Service Commission admit card. Verify your signatures and pictures, as well as the location of the assistant examination.
Check the BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 for your name and the name of your father.
Read the instructions thoroughly, carry a legitimate picture ID (such as an Aadhar card or voter identification), and don’t forget the day and time of the BPSC Assistant test in 2023.
BPSC AP Admit Card 2023 Important Documents
Candidates must bring any further identification to the test along with their admit card. The following are the valid ID proof choices:
Passport, college ID, driving license, Aadhar card, Pan card, or any other document or ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
BPSC Hall Ticket 2023 Restricted Articles
One calculator is permitted for the statistics section of the GS paper of the BPSC civil services (Main) exam. Additionally, it is acceptable in several optional papers, including anthropology and engineering. Once again, using a calculator is not allowed throughout the exam. The following items are not allowed: printed or handwritten text, scraps of paper, a geometry/pencil box, a plastic pouch, a pen, a scale, a writing pad, a pen drive, an eraser, a calculator, a log table and an electronic pen/scanner.
BPSC Admit Card 2023 Exam Pattern
The Bihar Public Service Commission will shortly announce the dates of the exams. Therefore, you still have plenty of time to study for the 2022 exam. This test will have a 100-point weighting overall. The test format for the BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is shown below.
- In this recruiting, the written test counts for 40 points.
- There will be questions from the decided syllabus of General studies and aptitude.
- Candidates qualifying in the written will be invited to the interview, with a weightage of 15 marks.
- Furthermore, 20 marks will be allotted per academic achievement and another 25 for prior experience.