Assam PAT Admit Card 2023 will be accessible on the official website on 5 June 2023. Candidates are suggested to take a look over dte.assam.gov.in or patadmit.dtecounselling.in to download their PAT Admit Cards before the exam as it is the most crucial document for the examination.
Assam PAT Admit Card 2023
The Directorate of Technical Education will take the Assam PAT Exam 2023 on 18 June at the state level. On Friday, June 5, 2023, the official website at www.dte.assam.gov.in will host the release of the Assam PAT Admit Card 2023 with all pertinent information. Candidates who want to appear in the Assam Polytechnic Exam in 2023 can access their Assam Polytechnic Admit Card 2023 by logging in.
|Admit card||Assam PAT Admit Card 2023|
|Exam Conducted by||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Exam Date||18 June 2023|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam timing||10 AM to 12 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||05 June 2033|
|Assam PAT Admit Card 2023 Download Link||Click Here|
Students who clear the exam are eligible for admission to courses such as mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science and engineering, and many more. They can download their PAT hall Tickets 2023 from the official website in simple steps from dte.assam.gov.in.
How to download the dte.assam.gov.in PAT Admit Card 2023?
Candidates must have completed an online application and have a current Application No. in order to get the Assam PAT Hall ticket 2023.
The ways to download the Assam Polytechnic Admit Card 2023 are provided below for the applicants who successfully applied.
- Check out the DTE website at www.dte.assam.gov.in.
- The “Applicant Login” option is located in the top MenuBar. Click on “PAT – 2023” to begin.
- A fresh page including the login screen for applicants opens on your screen.
- Enter your “Application Number or Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth” as they were entered during the online application submission to log in.
- Click “Download PAT Admit Card” at step five. Now you can see the Assam PAT hall Ticket on the screen, check all the information mentioned, and take a print of it.
Assam PAT 2023 Admit Card Information
Once downloaded, the Assam Polytechnic PAT Admit Card 2023 must have the following information on it. The following information may be seen on the Assam PAT Hall Ticket.
- Name of Applicants
- Allotted Roll Number
- Category Gender
- Exam Location
- Test Date
- The Test’s Location Important Instructions
What should you bring to the Assam PAT 2023 Exam Hall?
Assam PAT Hall ticket will hold all the important information about the exam instruction it is important to check all the instructions and follow it carefully. Do not forget to carry a valid ID proof and photograph with Assam PAT Call letter 2023. It is mandatory to bring it to the PAT examination hall. Any candidate without Assam PAT hall ticket or the ID proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
What should not bring in the Assam PAT 2023 Examination Hall?
The Assam PAT Hall Ticket 2023 will hold all the important information about the restricted artciles in the examination hall as well. Candidates are strictly advised to enter without any prohibited articles like study material, notes, edibles or any electronic devices or gadget including mobile phone and smart watch.
Assam PAT Admit Card Instructions 2023
It is absolutely essential that you have a print-out of the admit card with you on the day of the exam, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. it is important to note that the Assam PAT call letter is only released online and there is no provision for getting it offline. Therefore, make sure you have a stable internet connection and a printer before attempting to download it.
Assam PAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: All the questions asked in the Assam PAT 2023 exam are multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: The exam comprises a total of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries one mark, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Sections: The exam paper consists of four sections, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Medium of Question Paper: The Assam PAT 2023 question paper will be in both English and Assamese language.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the Assam PAT 2023 exam covers topics from Classes 9th and 10th Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.