APPSC Group 2 notification 2023 will likewise get live on the official website (psc.ap.gov.in) in May 2023. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the exams for APPSC Group 2 recruitment 2023. APPSC Exam 2023 will be to hire applicants for different group positions, including ASO, Deputy Tehsildar, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Registrar Cooperative.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
The APPSC Group 2 Exam takes place once a year. This APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023 includes the Group 2 Syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Job Openings, Group 2 Eligibility, and more. The exam authorities changed the exam format and syllabus for Group 2 Recruitment 2023. View the Exam Pattern & Updated Syllabus here. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 update is anticipated to occur in May 2023.
|Notification||APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023|
|Exam Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Notification Date||May 2023|
|Age Limit||18–42 years|
|Group 2 Salary||29,760 to 78,910|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Computer Test|
|Post Name||ASO, Deputy Tehsildar, ALO, Senior Accountant, Assistant Registrar, etc.|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The APPSC Group 2 eligibility requirements include the minimum and maximum age restrictions that is 18 to 42 years. Applicants must be careful when entering their age and qualifications because errors might result in rejection. Only permanent citizens or domiciles of Andhra Pradesh can apply for these posts.
There will be a relaxation for reserved category, handicapped, ex-servicemen, AP state govt employees.
- SC/ST/Reserved Categories: 5 years
- Handicapped Candidates: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/NCC : 3 years (depends on the length of service)
- Candidate must hold a degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023?
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission makes the Group 2 Application form available online. Follow the instructions below to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 recruitment test.
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, psc.ap.gov.in.
- Register yourself if you haven’t registered yet on the APPSC. You will get the registration link on the homepage.
- Find the official notification for Group 2 recruitment 2023 and check all the information mentioned.
- Click on Apply Online option to apply for various positions Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission offers.
- Enter your name, contact information, and educational background. Then, add a photo, your signature, and other supporting documentation. A Reference ID is produced for usage throughout the application process and in the future.
- Go back to psc.ap.gov.in and log in using the same ID you used before, then click the link to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Application form 2023.
- After completing the APPSC Group 2 Application form and paying the application fee online, submit it.
An application fee for the candidates is 250 Rs for all candidates, including reserved and unreserved categories. Unreserved category candidates have to pay additional 80 rs as an examination fee.
APPSC Group 2 Posts Selection Process 2023
The APPSC Group 2 posts’ names, job descriptions, and compensation information are included in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 announcement 2023. The selection process will hold multiple phases that will include
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
AP PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2023
The preliminaries, main exams, and computer proficiency tests comprise the APPSC Group 2 examination procedure. Below are the three stages’ specifics.
- The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam consists of 150 questions for a total of 150 marks.
- Each question will be objective variety in APPSC Group 2 2023.
- Only those who pass this qualifying test can take the Mains exam and move on.
- Each incorrect response that earns the applicant marks will result in a deduction of one-third of a mark, and the test will be 150 marks long.
The material and exam format is anticipated to remain unchanged from prior years. Candidates must meticulously study every topic by preparing the APPSC Group 2 syllabus 2023 established by the commission.
The APPSC Group 2 curriculum 2023 is the same for all positions for both the Main Examination and the Screening exam. There are very few postings that also entail a test of computer competency. Candidates must be familiar with the APPSC Group 2 exam format for both the screening test and the main examination.
psc.ap.gov.in Group 2 Salary Structure 2023
The salary of APPSC Group 2 candidates will depend on executive and non-executive posts. The pay will range between 29,760 to 78,910 INR/month. Although the salary will be disclosed on the official website by the authorities, that will be based on 7th pay commission. The pay slab could be different for different posts. Payscale for the Group 2 Assistant Development Officer post in AP handloom and Textile department will range between 26,000 to 76,000 INR. While the group 2 extension offers a salary range is 29,760 to 80,930 INR.
A PDF of the AP Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification for 2023 will be available on the official website soon, and the notification will contain information on the whole hiring procedure. Applicants should study the psc.ap.gov.in Group 2 Notification PDF since it contains the necessary information to appear in the test. Once the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission formally issues the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Notification PDF 2023, a notification will be provided on the website containing the syllabus, exam date, and other important information. Tap here for more Rajneetug.
4 thoughts on “APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023, Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary”
hi sir this mahesh when ur conducting exam please mentioned the exam date as as possible thanking u sir
Appsc group 2
How to apply
The main examination will be objective or theory format sir?
Comments are closed.