The Assam government has taken the initiative of planting 1 crore trees under Amrit Brikshya Andolan on 17 September 2023. Interested people can visit the official website at https://aba.assam.gov.in/ for Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration
In order to improve the welfare of Assamese citizens, the Assam government has introduced numerous government programs. Various groups including Educational Institutions, Village Defense Party, Government Workers, ASHA, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals who completed the Amit Brikha Andolan Registration will contribute in seedlings on 17 September 2023, from 8 am to 11 am.
- NTA JEE Mains 2024 Registration
- Click to Check Registration Updates
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check Result Updates
- Tap to Check Merit List Updates
- Click to View Cut Off Updates
Assam’s Chief Minister, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma, launched the Amrit Brikha Andolan in an effort to plant one million trees in the state as commercial trees. Assam’s Chief Minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma has made this announcement on 8 July 2023 to plant 1 Crore plants throughout the State.
Amrit Brikshya Campaign Assam
A campaign to turn Assam into a green state is called Amrit Vriksha Andolan. Therefore, The Honorable Chief Minister Requests That All Citizens Try To Make Such Initiative A Success. The Amrita Brikshya Movement Registration Requires All Citizens To Plant A Minimum Amount Of Trees.
|Registration||Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration|
|By||CM Hemanta Biswa Sarma|
The tree planting event will take place on September 17, 2023, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. The beneficiary will also receive a financial grant of ₹100 in his or her account after submitting the image of the planting to the portal, the Assam Government has said.
aba.assam.gov.in Andolan Register Online 2023
Hemanta Biswas Sharma, the chief minister of Assam, also introduces the ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’ app, which you may easily download to your smartphone from the Google Play Store. This is a fantastic move by the Assam administration and Chief Minister, who have worked hard to promote India’s green economy and combat global warming and following documents will be required to register online-
- Identity evidence using an Aadhar card
- Account information
- Mobile phone number on file
- a passport-sized photo
- IFSC code and picture of bank passbook
How to register for Amrit Bikha Andolan Online?
- Simply launch the Google Play store on your phone to download the app.
- Click the install button after finding the app and your phone will download and install the ABA Assam app automatically.
- You can simply download the Amrit Brikha Andolan registration app by clicking on the link on aba.assam.gov.in.
How to register for Amrit Bikha Andolan through App?
- The registration process is available on the official website and app of the aba assam government.
- Click the link to open https://aba.assam.gov.in.
- Choose the online registration option on the aba.assam.gov.in homepage.
- After choosing your category, a registration form will open for you to fill out your basic information.
Amrit Brikha Campaign Date 2023
The government will give away all of the plant seedlings and samples without charging anything. The event will take place on September 17, 2023; for comprehensive instructions on how to sign up and take part, see this page. The Chief Minister said that on September 17 at 9:00 a.m., one crore samples will be planted throughout the state.
Honorable Assam Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Biswa Sharma has announced that the registration period for the Amit Brikshya Andolan 2023 has begun online. The website’s link is provided below. You may find all the details about how to download the Assam Amrit Vriksha app, including the date of download, the second step’s procedure, etc.
Aim of Amrit Brikha Andolan
- The intention of this Amrit Brikshya Andolan is to reduce global warming.
- The people who have downloaded and registered on this portal are also given financial incentives by the government.
- After sharing or uploading your geotagged sample-taking photo, you will get $100 in your bank account.
- The forest department will provide you with a free sample.
- You will receive an additional 200 rupees if you are sampling and continue to live for the next three years.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Advantages
The Assam government has implemented a number of government projects to enhance the welfare of Assamese citizens.
- Compared to last year, the state will be greener and all plants will be titled as commercial trees
- ABA Andolan will advance the state’s forestry industry.
- After planting the seedling and uploading the image to the Amrit Brikshya Andolan portal and mobile app, the State Government will give Rs. 100.
- The Assam govt would give an additional Rs. 200 in the third year for the survival of plants.
Visit Rajneetug2021 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.