All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Answer Key 2023 for Classes 6, and 9 will be released by the National Testing Agency in January 2023. You can find the AISSEE Answer Key 2023 at aissee.nta.nic.in. All applicants who took the exam on 8th January should use this pdf to calculate their scores. According to previous trends and expectations, aissee.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023 will be released within 5-10 days following the examination. Find all the details below.
AISSEE 2023 Answer Key
The Sainik School Entrance Examination for Class 6 consists of 125 questions worth 300 points. As for Class 9, there will be 125 questions for 400 points. Now, all candidates who appeared in the entrance exam are looking for the correct answers. The fact that admission will be based on merit alone, will allow them to have an idea of their chances of being accepted. The National Testing Agency’s official website, aissee.nta.nic.in, provides Sainik School Exam Answer key 2023 for download. According to AISSEE results, Sainik Schools admit students to Class 6 and Class 9.
The Sainik School system is an English-medium residential school affiliated with the CBSE Board of Education. A cadet graduating from one of these schools can enroll in the NDA, INA, or other officer training academies. India currently has 33 Sainik Schools. on January 08, 2023, the AISSEE 2023 was held in all Indian states for the purpose of providing admission to students.
|Sainik School Exam Answer key 2023 Overview|
|Exam name||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023|
|Classes for admissions||Class 6 and Class 9|
|Managing body||National Testing Agency|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|AISSEE application dates||Over on 30th November 2022|
|Exam commenced date||8th January 2023|
|Qualifying marks||45% or above|
|AISSEE 2023 Answer Key Class 6||15 January 2023|
|Sainik School Class 9 Answer Key 2023||15 January 2023|
|Result Date||January 2023|
|Objective||To offer admission in 33 Sainik Schools across India|
|Sainik School Answer Key PDF Download Link||Available Soon|
AISSEE 2023 Answer Key has been updated by the exam conducting authority. To ensure that they do not miss any updates regarding the results, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website regularly.
A medical test follows the written examination. On the basis of marks achieved in the written and medical examination, the final merit list will be prepared for candidates who pass the written examination.
NTA for AISSEE provides Sainik School Entrance Exam Answer Key 2023 on its official website to help students reduce tension and analyze their performance in the entrance exam.
How to Download AISSEE Answer Key 2023
A number of students attended the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for admission to classes 6 or 9 on the 8th of January, 2023. By following these steps, students can check their answers using the AISSEE 2023 Answer Key pdf on the official NTA website:
- First, navigate to the website link i.e., aissee.nta.nic.in
- Visit the News and Events section on the home page.
- You can find the AISSEE Answer Key 2023 exam link here.
- You can select Class 6 or Class 9 by opening that link.
- The answer keys for your entrance exams will appear on your screen.
- Take a print out of this pdf or save it to your device to analyze your entrance test performance.
How to Calculate Scores?
Here are the steps you need to take in order to calculate your expected scores using the AISSEE answer key 2023:
- As part of calculating the expected score from the Sainik school answer key 2023 class 6 pdf, marks are given for all right answers in the Mathematics section and +2 for all right answers in the remaining sections.
- Those referring to the Sainik school answer key 2023 class 9 pdf will receive a mark +4 for every correct answer in the Mathematics section and a mark +2 for every correct answer in the rest of the sections.
- Incorrect/unanswered questions receive a 0 mark.
- Count all the correct answers you have noted.
- In the final score, the total reduced marks will be the expected score.
Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6 and Class 9
- Candidates applying for admission to Class 6 under the AISSEE Exam were given their exam on 8th January 2023.
- Approximately 3500 seats are available in different Sainik Schools for class 6 admission.
- There were 150 questions in the Class 9 entrance exam.
- To be eligible for admission to Class 9, you must obtain a minimum mark of 45%.
- As the exam has already been completed, the Sainik School Answer Key 2023 class 6 and class 9 will be released soon.
- Match your responses to the OMR Answer Sheet obtained from aissee.nta.nic.in.
- This will assist you in calculating your marks and then in determining whether you are qualified.